POUGHKEEPSIE, NY - 17 July 2008 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: POUGHKEEPSIE, NY - 17/07/2008 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!

Unread postby Donna » 05 Jun 2008 20:06

I should be arriving at about 2:00 - I am staying overnight in one of the nearby hotels and check in is at 3:00
The drive is about 3 hours and I plan on leaving by 11:00 am. Anyone up for some drinks before the show? :D

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 08 Jun 2008 07:40

I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you...
'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 08 Jun 2008 20:32

any excuse is a good excuse I always say :D We are bringing a cooler of "refreshments" for the hotel room ...

and Brian, I am in Hatboro - it is a suburb about 15 minutes outside of Philly. I am not sure if coming here would be out of your way or not?

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 08 Jun 2008 21:14

Donna,

I looked at it on a map and with me headed east on I-80 thru PA, I would have to probably drive 2 hours south to meet up. I'll just look for y'all in town, I'll probably be following a few car lengths behind the tour bus on our way from the show in Youngstown Ohio on the 15th. And NO !!! I'm not stalking them, lol. :P

Brian
xox

'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 08 Jun 2008 21:17

LOL Brian! I had a feeling it would be out of the way, but if you want to PM me your cell phone I can call you when we arrive so everyone can meet up!

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 08 Jun 2008 21:25

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 09 Jun 2008 23:49

I WANNA GO TO THIS SHOW! im depressed....

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Katy » 10 Jun 2008 05:04

My friend just found out that she got the day off approved!!! Why is this important to all of you? Because that means I will be meeting up with everyone that is going to this show and I am wicked excited about it.

Has anyone purchased their tickets yet? If so, did you go through the actual venue or did you go through the other place that Susanna suggested? I'm wondering which one is more convenient.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 10 Jun 2008 06:15

Ouch 5 hour drives are not fun. I did that last decemeber for one of the ev shows. It was rough. This is luckily only 2 hours or so from me so I'm hoping to get there decently early. I don't know how dedicated the "The band that shall not be named" and finger 11 fans and I want to be close. It's my friends' first Sick Puppies show...

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 10 Jun 2008 08:18

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 10 Jun 2008 13:45

Vey cool Katy! It's going to be great meeting so many of you! Hopefully the "The band that shall not be named" and Finger 11 fans won't be as dedicated as us so we can all be in the front 8-)
For those of you who may have a 3 or more hour drive you may want to think about staying over at one of the hotels close by - there are quite a few in the area. My friend and I booked a room - decently priced and about 5 minutes from the venue. The link Susanna has works perfectly for the tickets - ordered mine last week.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Katy » 11 Jun 2008 19:05

Awesome, I can't wait to meet you guys as well. Is there a certain payment method that you have to use if you go through Susanna's link? I was hoping to pay with my Debit card - but it has the Mastercard logo so I can use it as credit if necessary. Also, I was wondering if they'll allow you to print the tickets at home or do they have to mail them to you?

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 11 Jun 2008 20:33

When I ordered my NJ and NY tickets they were each different scenarios:

I paid by credit card for both since I don't have a debit card - not sure if you can use anything other than a credit card for purchasing the tickets.

The NJ show gave me the option of mailing the tickets (which costs a crazy amount of money) or printing them on my own - I chose to print them myself.

The NY show only had one option which was "will call". In case you have never done that option that means you will need to bring a photo ID and the credit card that you used to purchase the tickets. You show both of those at the ticket window - be sure to have both of those items - if you don't you may not be able to get in!

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 12 Jun 2008 05:23

Thank you Donna for the info! I was hoping the place in NY would allow me to print them at home (I love love love this option) but going through "ticketweb" they don't allow printing at home but they will send them by snailmail for free. Eeee! I'm getting really excited about going.

brenet

Unread postby brenet » 12 Jun 2008 15:47

i'm gonna be there!!!! i got to drive 3 and a half hours to get there. it's gonna be amazing!!!

last time we went there the drive was so peaceful

but chevelle was the main show so sick puppies didn't do a huge show... oh well. it's gonna be amazing on too many different levels...

bling

Unread postby bling » 15 Jun 2008 11:40

Are there any plans to do anything for Mark for his b-day from us fans? We could bring a whole bunch of "pop" streamers and pop them for him. or maybe not, lol.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 16 Jun 2008 04:59

If you have something that you would like to contribute that night, PM Psychosomatic Monkey (Donna) and let her know. I'm sure that she could help you out.

morwen1031
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby morwen1031 » 17 Jun 2008 11:35

I only live about a half hour from this place, so I'm not sure how early I'll be getting there, but I'll be there anyway :D

The surrounding area has tons of hotels, and there actually quite a few good ones in the outlaying areas.

There's also a Red Robin on the way, which I'm totally obsessed with (they have the best friend zucchini ever). So if anybody wants to meet up beforehand and binge on fried zucchini, I'm totally down for it.

Also, for those of you that haven't bought tickets yet, you can try the TicketWeb link, or call the box office of The Chance, which is the Poughkeepsie club SP played back in March. You can get tickets through them and avoid all of your surcharges if you do it. The only caveat is that you have to pick up your tickets at the venue (the Civic Center, not the Chance) will call the day of the show. I ordered four tickets that way and saved myself a good 25 bucks....it's like getting a free t-shirt :rock:

Morwen1031

Sick Puppies World Crew Ambassador - New York
Welcome Wagon Team Member
Such is the way of it, to find and lose, as it would seem to those whose boat is on the running stream...

logan

Unread postby logan » 23 Jun 2008 15:23

I bought my tixs online and used my deibit card, it doesnt matter if its credit or debit just go by the logo (visa, mastercard, etc,) I am going to this show, its going to be a 8 hour drive for me :( but Donna TALKED me into it! HAHAH. I cant wait to see you all there. I am also arriving there early around 2 or 3, because I have to hang posters up!!! Plus hang out with you all! SO get there early!
-Logan

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 23 Jun 2008 20:49

^^^^^ (insert evil smile here) The 8 hour trip will be worth it, we are going to have so much fun at this show!! Only 23 more days..yes, I have started counting down. I haven't see SP since March so I am just a little excited :tongue:

Return to “Concerts”