(Succubus)

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

(Succubus)

Unread postby Dane » 19 May 2011 05:08

( wrote this about someone who created a false relationship when they found out about a will in my family) Unfinished Please post replies I like critizim or praise

Succubus

Life’s blood that you drank
Still drips from my veins
Wasted space that you are,
Soak up all that is pure
Shallow and insecure you feed off the dead
You killed the me
But I still breathe,
You create all that’s insane
These walls weve plastered
Still drip with pain
These infected scars,
Still wretched with blame
Drain my head of life nectar,
Feed off the dead

This is the my life,
Not the your life,
But its tragic the same
This is the my life
Not the your life
Now riddle in pain

Your soft spoken whispers are now just broken glass
Those angelic eyes are still razors to my heart
The memories created still haunt me
Trying to consume my every thought
Last edited by Dane on 19 May 2011 19:39, edited 1 time in total.

ElizaBeth
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: (Succubus)

Unread postby ElizaBeth » 19 May 2011 17:22

I'd really love to read the finished product!!!

Don't judge me today for what I did yesterday... For today I am a new person. -Author Unknown

josiep
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby josiep » 19 May 2011 18:33

it is so good to have you here sharing with us!

sounds like you were PO'd :biggrin:

i read this thinking you were dissing incubus....i'd have to come smak ya (just kidding)

jos :rock:

no change,no change

Dane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Dane » 19 May 2011 19:07

:smile: I was a little Pod Josie ,Her and I even Tatooed each other and were going forward in life. I hope to finnish it soon so I can get it out of my head and move on to the next project. I hope people like what I write, some are lyrical and some are just things i write about my close friends lives.

ElizaBeth
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ElizaBeth » 19 May 2011 19:57

Don't judge me today for what I did yesterday... For today I am a new person. -Author Unknown

Dane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Dane » 20 May 2011 06:36

Yeah Elizabeth, I started useing the voice recorder on my phone to make a journal. Im in college so I also keep a journal in one of my classes.

Return to “Inspired”