Other concerts you're going/been to...

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
wrxracer24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Other concerts you're going/been to...

Unread postby wrxracer24 » 21 Sep 2010 16:47

Papa Roach w/Skillet Oct.8th @ Northern Lights Clifton Park NY 2 days before my birthday!! HAPPY EARLY B-DAY TO ME!!

You think it's all just playing, fun and games
You're treating it like a joke
Some people say they wanna be me
This life can be very deceiving
It's just your state of mind

shayrenee17
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby shayrenee17 » 21 Sep 2010 18:11

I am seeing Nickelback, Three Days Grace and Buckcherry in Hershey PA this Sautrday (9-25). This will be my 3rd time seeing NB since last year and my 3rd time seeing 3DG this year. I can't help it because their music never gets old to me :music:

Huge thanks to Lyzz and Heather for my avatars :D You are so talented!

I'm at the point where honesty just doesn't f***ing work for me

That's What She Said!

sum1special
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sum1special » 22 Sep 2010 14:05

besides sick puppies, ive seen LIt (although I was barely remeber it, i was only in like second grade :oops: ),
blink 182 w/ fall out boy and the academy is.., and hinder w/ saving abel

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 24 Sep 2010 15:40

I went to see Adam Lambert on September 12th, he's f*ck amazing I was so stunned my mouth was hanging open lol!

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 17 Oct 2010 13:48

I'll be seeing Godsmack with Five Finger Death Punch and Drowning Pool on Tuesday! :biggrin:

TheEmptyAutumn999
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TheEmptyAutumn999 » 17 Oct 2010 18:24

Probably goin' to BBS '10 to see SICK PUPPIES! Damn, if I go, then that's a freaking finally.

Hey.
My Favorite Color is Green.
My band is The Empty Autumn.
My Nickname is 'Tails'.
and I have but two needs to live in life to make it full.
"All I Need's A Guitar and a Girl"
~Miles 'Tails' M. of The Empty Autumn (From the lyrics of my song "Stare at the Sun")

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 17 Oct 2010 19:48

Man I love concerts sooo much I'd be happy if that's all I had to do with my life is go to people's concerts

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

Kevzen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kevzen » 18 Oct 2010 06:02

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 18 Oct 2010 17:42

You guys are all lucky to me lol

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 20 Oct 2010 18:26

Saw Neon Trees last night. Amazing show. Tyler is so eccentric.

#2017ForDavid :sp:

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 27 Oct 2010 20:27

Going to see Saving Abel, Hinder and My Darkest Days in Dec. :smile: I've been wanting to see Saving Abel so I'm stoked. :rock:

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 27 Oct 2010 20:32

^^^ Me too!! Get there early. If it's anything like the TOADM show (and I'm sure it will be since these are bigger bands, IMO) the place filled up quickly to the point where you couldn't move and people wanted to fight you to get through.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 28 Oct 2010 06:50

Bibsalright
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Bibsalright » 29 Oct 2010 15:18

Seing Muse, Ozzy and a few others at Voodoo this weekend. Then Gorrilaz on Tuesday.

I hope that you don't break...

Jessamy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jessamy » 30 Oct 2010 00:19

^^ ooooo the gorillaz

seeing sick puppies twice in december followed immediately by MCR

as for bands i have seen..hehe here goes!!
RUSH!!!, billy talent, drive a, my chemical romance, sick puppies (10), 30 seconds to mars, neon trees, copperview, autovein, the used, taking back sunday, chevelle, disturbed, dragonforce, slipknot, ludo, cavo, madina lake, aiden, my darkest days (2), anberlin, halestorm (2), hail the villain, brook royal, nickelback, breaking benjamin, shinedown, american fang, new medicine, janus (2), story of the year, underoath (3), devil wears prada, saosin, person L, veer union, adelitas way, hurt, framing hanley, green day, franz ferdinand, mute math, the almost, we the kings, brand new, manchester orchestra, 10 years, ...and as far as I can remember right now that's it....47 and theres still so many more i want to see!

Sick Puppies + My Chemical Romance = :love:
08-18-08~ 05-23-09~ 07-22-09~ 09-11-09~ 12-13-10~ 04-23-10~ 05-01-10~ 07-15-10~ 08-13-10~08-14-10~12-10-10~12-13-10~04-19-11

SamT502

Unread postby SamT502 » 30 Oct 2010 06:00

Planning to go see Toby Mac w/ Skillet on Dec 4th

I've seen:
Def Leppard
Styx
Foreigner
Journey
Sum 41
Drowning Pool
Puddle of Mudd
Sick Puppies x2
All That Remains
Killswitch Engage
Cannibal Corpse
Whitechapel

and a few more I can't remember.

For all of you who have seen Breaking Benjamin or Three Days Grace live, i am so jealous lol

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 30 Oct 2010 17:01

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Bibsalright
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Bibsalright » 30 Oct 2010 19:20

I hope that you don't break...

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 31 Oct 2010 12:39

^ NICE!!! I'm hoping they tour the states again next year! :smile: :smile:

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby hshiau » 02 Nov 2010 21:05

Saw Neon Trees and the Drums last Saturday at the MetroPCS Masquerade Ball. Sound check and meet and greet with the Neon Trees before the concert. I posted a couple of videos at youtube.com/hshiau

Return to “Other Music You Love”