Sigs/avatars

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sigs/avatars

Unread postby Cody Lee » 07 Dec 2009 22:42

So I haven't used any kind of photo editing or anything in forever so these are really plain but just made them cause I was bored and wanted to share.

For this one I can take anybody's pic (if they'd like) and replace mine at the end so it can be personalized for each person

My personal favorite, I'll be using this one actually lol

Dammit wanna use this one to lol maybe I'll switch to it after awhile

Same with these if anybody wants feel free and if you'd like I can add names or anything

Just plain old text on pic banner :)

This is just for starters i'll try and do more advanced stuff eventually but let me know what ya think

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sigs/avatars

Unread postby Cody Lee » 08 Dec 2009 00:49

LMAO I just realized I forgot the I in Puppies in those 4 with different color txts lol, I'll fix that later

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Cassandra » 08 Dec 2009 01:29

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 08 Dec 2009 04:49

Very cool. I just saw the one you're using on one of your posts and had to scroll back up and look at it...pretty sweet!

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 08 Dec 2009 06:55

Nice work man!

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 08 Dec 2009 12:48

They look great !! Love the one you used for your sig :biggrin:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 08 Dec 2009 13:26

I dig them man...please let me steal one for awhile?!

Jay

"When I die, I hope they don't cremate me 'cuz I'll burn forever."
Harry Caray circa 1983

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 08 Dec 2009 13:37

Formerly known as Cakerz

RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 08 Dec 2009 14:43

Thanks guy! Hey if you think about it and get better at it I would totally love it if someone could make me one up of Emma with bass rocking out with a cool background...I'm just honestly not so talented with computers....at all!

Jay

"When I die, I hope they don't cremate me 'cuz I'll burn forever."
Harry Caray circa 1983

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 09 Dec 2009 19:55

For being "plain", (which I don't think they are at all!) those are pretty darn good!!! :rock:

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 10 Dec 2009 04:38

Nice job! My fave is the one in your sig

Lori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lori » 10 Dec 2009 08:17

Great job! I like!

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 10 Dec 2009 13:02

Great work!!

Juliesnaps
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Juliesnaps » 10 Dec 2009 15:35

those are really good, what are you using?

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 10 Dec 2009 21:25

I actually used paintshop pro. It's all I've ever used I've tried coverting to photoshop (which I know is MUCH better) but I just know every little trick on psp, I'll eventually covert. For the animated I just made about 10 versions of the same pic (with the text faded a little more in each one) and combined them using the trial "Easy Gif Animator". If I ever have the time I'll go back and make it into like a hundred pics so that the words fading in and out are much more smooth, but that's very tedious

Formerly known as Cakerz

Juliesnaps
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Juliesnaps » 10 Dec 2009 21:59

I use paint shop pro too :) I was just wondering. I had the same issues with photoshop, just couldn't get the hang of it. Whenever I tried doing animations they'd come out bad so I've stopped trying.

Savs
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Savs » 16 Dec 2009 15:11

Hey you have got some great work going on there, might have to pinch one of them if thats ok. :smile:

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 16 Dec 2009 20:30

Go for it, if it's one of the ones that has the mispelled puppies just let me know and I'll fix the spelling of it, lol I've been lazy

Formerly known as Cakerz

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”