The man behind the beard

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheBeardMan_SP
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The man behind the beard

Unread postby TheBeardMan_SP » 21 Feb 2017 16:04

Hello everyone. My name is Larry and I wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I've been a Sick Puppies fan for awhile now but it has really intensified in the last year. Along with my wife Kelli (kship2001), I have been to 10 shows in the last year. It's been really fun meeting a bunch of new people at the shows and I look forward to getting to know everyone here. I'd have to say my favorite moment thus far was when Brian convinced me to dye my beard purple. Three colors later and still going strong lol. Hope to meet some of you on the road sometime. Keep rocking! :rock:

WelcomeWagonTeam
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: The man behind the beard

Unread postby WelcomeWagonTeam » 03 Mar 2017 08:12

Welcome Larry!!!

On behalf of Sick Puppies and Sick Puppies World Crew we would like to thank you for joining us and welcome you to the forum. If you have any questions or need any assistance at all please feel free to ask one of our Ambassador in the "Ask An Ambassador" thread found here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4514 Someone will get back to you shortly. We are glad to have you as part of the World crew.

[]I, I won't justify-The way I live my life-'Cause I'm the one livin' it, feelin' it, tastin' it-And you're just wasting your time-Trying to throw me a line-When you're the one drowning I like where I'm at on my back-Floating down in my own riptide-The water is fine[/color]

coolfool_2
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby coolfool_2 » 09 Mar 2017 05:21

Welcome to the club Larry! 10 shows in a year, pretty solid number! Keep adding to that. lol

sickestpup
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby sickestpup » 09 Mar 2017 12:33

Solid! Nice to meet you. Where are you guys from???

aznprincessesa
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby aznprincessesa » 13 Mar 2017 16:13

Nice to meet you Larry!! Welcome to the World Crew! :smile: :wave:

:sp: "You can't regret what you don't decide." :rock:

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Myst » 14 Mar 2017 17:29

Welcome! 10 shows in a year is quite impressive! I'm jealous, hehe

TheBeardMan_SP
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby TheBeardMan_SP » 19 Mar 2017 17:58

TheBeardMan_SP
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby TheBeardMan_SP » 19 Mar 2017 18:01

TheBeardMan_SP
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby TheBeardMan_SP » 19 Mar 2017 18:02

Lale_Opal
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Lale_Opal » 21 Mar 2017 00:38

Welcome! :wave:

| |

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Myst » 30 Mar 2017 15:52

TheBeardMan_SP
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby TheBeardMan_SP » 30 Mar 2017 17:25

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Myst » 30 Mar 2017 18:02

Definitely agree... it really does!

Return to “Introductions”