Josie & The Pussycats

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
musiclifeline13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Josie & The Pussycats

Unread postby musiclifeline13 » 30 Mar 2015 08:18

This movie was a bomb at the box office, but it made me realize that females can be musicians too. I fell in love with the music and instruments. The actresses were not all that bad, it was probably the fact of being based off of the cartoon. The plot is not horrible, (subliminal messages within studio recordings) but it was also released when was a lot younger. I based my love of the film off of my love of music. :music:

It has some comedy in it and some innuendos that are easy to miss. :laugh: Product placement is a major factor. :smile:

Cora

Re: Josie & The Pussycats

Unread postby Cora » 31 Mar 2015 15:25

Ahhhh!!! I LOVED THIS MOVIE WHEN I WAS LITTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it would be even funnier now that I'd get what was going on, I'm sure!!! ;)

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

musiclifeline13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Josie & The Pussycats

Unread postby musiclifeline13 » 14 Apr 2015 08:03

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”