What is that SP song that helps u through everything?

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.

SassyPrincess2
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What is that SP song that helps u through everything?

Unread postby SassyPrincess2 » 15 Jun 2014 18:42

Maybe is mine

taylorelaines13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby taylorelaines13 » 09 Aug 2014 22:14

All the same and odd one.

All the same is probably my favorite song in this entire world. It has gotten me through all different kinds of relationships. It was he first sick puppies song I heard and I've fallen in love with every one since. I'm getting "I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything" tattooed on my ribs soon! It's just such an amazing song :music:

Odd one is a given because if I ever am feeling down about myself I just have to listen to shim telling me it's gonna be okay and I smile! This song has gotten me through tough times dealing with myself and I tear up everytime I hear it live! Lol

Pretty much every song has gotten me though it all but these two really do speak to me. Even listening to Emma, Mark, and Shims voice can get me feeling better in an instant. They just make me so happy :smile:

hey, it's gonna be okay

Nikole
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nikole » 11 Aug 2014 21:26

Maybe is my go to song! I listen to it when I'm sad, happy, energetic you name it! I have the chorus tattooed on my back and have people read it all the time and tell me how inspiring the lyrics are. :rock: Everyone loves the signatures around it too! Best addition ever! Riptide is always blaring from the stereo as well. Currently I have been stuck on Dressed UP as Life Album. It's been on repeat on my stereo for about 3 weeks now :rock:

aprillikes2win
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby aprillikes2win » 22 Aug 2014 07:32

I really like Too Many Words and Poison :music:

schmiegol
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby schmiegol » 23 Aug 2014 12:08

I can't choose one. Depends on my mood. I usually turn to All the Same, Die to Save You, Connect, or almost the entire Tri-Polar Album. I'd say Connect and All The Same are my top two

Shows: Cincinnati,OH-10/25/13, Fort Wayne,IN- 12/21/13, Columbus,OH-2/28/14, Fort Wayne,IN-7/19/14, Franklin,OH-7/25/14, Indianapolis,IN-8/4/14

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 22 Oct 2014 17:50

Well, for me I could name a bunch and the list would go on and on! Lol :laugh:

But I would have to say "White Balloons" is a song that is helping me currently. I've been having a hard time with a close friend of mine. We've both been through a lot and we always talked but I feel like our friendship is dissolving. I sometimes think it's my fault. :cry: But this song helps me when I'm going through hard times, it's just a great song.

ailec_62001
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ailec_62001 » 22 Oct 2014 21:54

So many songs for different situations... Almost all of Tripolar album and Connect album have become great albums to pull me thru many situations in my life the last couple of years. Dressed up as life has also had great impact and helped me to get thru many moments in life! Just hearing the lyrics and the passion that was put in those lyrics is enough to lift me up from my problems. I think that the main one though has been Maybe. there is always a time in our lives when we have to change something and jus listening to that song makes the decisions that i have to make a little easier. It is the one that is helping me at the moment to assimilate the change that the Sick Puppies are going thru at the time. I cried when I saw the shocking news, and specially because it was the night before my birthday, and I had just been saying how much I needed my fix of the Sick Puppies. I am so glad that I have been to every show that they had here in Dallas, TX. They were all amazing shows. Love the band and I wish all three of them GREAT things! I will definitely keep coming to their shows and of course check out Shims new projects. Keep on doing the awesome job you have done so far :rock: :rock: :rock:

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 23 Oct 2014 23:00

You know ... it's funny that this thread happens right now. There's a bunch I could name, definitely. But right now, I keep getting drawn to Healing Now. I just found out some stuff about my ex that just ... has totally thrown me for a loop in a lot of ways and all of the scars have been ripped open.

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 24 Oct 2014 18:16

@ vegawriters

Same here too many to relate to, they're all great. I've haven't heard the song "Healing Now" but I will check it out sometime this week. I'm sorry that the wounds have opened up again, I can't imagine how that would emotionally feel. I have been feeling down lately due to a close friendship that dissolved so I've been drawn to "White Balloons" and "Die To Save You". Just has me head over heels at how the only friend I've ever trusted never acknowledged my friendship. :cry:

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 25 Oct 2014 11:51

Shows

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 25 Oct 2014 14:44

I have been addicted to "Die to Save You" the song is going to be on my listening playlist for a while. That's interesting to hear that you are writing a story and the song seems like it was meant for what you are writing. I hope it helps ease the stress that you are going through. Im no writer, but when I'm stressed I like to create art. It really helps me out. And I'm sorry to hear that, I think music helps out with coping or hard times the band that always comes to mind when times are hard is Sick Puppies. Theres not one song that isn't relatable anyone can relate to a song of theirs.

juliasantos
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby juliasantos » 22 Nov 2015 02:27

when I'm nervous I start singing Die to save you

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 28 Nov 2015 16:52

I'm not sure I have a particular song that I could say helps me through everything. There are different songs that appeal to different moods...Angry, happy, sad...

Tommy79
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Tommy79 » 29 Nov 2015 09:40

Going old school, but Time will Pass. Lost a lot of people, miss a lot of people. Helps me when I'm down.

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 29 Nov 2015 15:05

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 12 Jan 2016 15:38

Shows

Heather

Unread postby Heather » 19 Jan 2016 22:48

Probably Maybe. The lyrics to Maybe help you remember that things don't always have to stay the same.

~Heather

08-15-08: New Orleans 08-16-08: Tupelo 04-18-09: Nashville 10-14-09: Little Rock 10-23-09: Nashville 04-22-10: Jackson 07-13-10: Memphis 08-11-10: Little Rock 09-10-10: Nashville 04-30-11: Memphis 09-20-13: Little Rock 09-27-13: Nashville 03-25-17: Clarksville

rb1993
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rb1993 » 25 Feb 2016 10:47

depends on the situation how i feel. I can enjoy from "under a verry black sky" because the voice from Emma is so beautifull. But because i love rock and heavy music "nothing really matters" if my head is full

Sorry for my English, i'm from the Netherlands

Return to “Sick Puppies”