Questions Regarding the Download Cards

Information regarding Sick Puppies merch and stuff
Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Questions Regarding the Download Cards

Unread postby Sheila » 20 May 2013 16:17

People have been asking if the download card that they purchased last year would still be valid. Yes, it will be, and you will receive Connect when it's released on July 16, 2013

If you purchased the download card and are wondering if you'll get There's No Going Back now, no, you won't. When the download card was purchased, the bonus song was Telling Lies (which is on Connect). If you want There's No Going Back right now, you'll have to purchase it individually.

As far as our international fans not being able to download it now, unfortunately at this time we don't have any further information. All we know is that it can be purchased in the US and Canada. As soon as we find out more information for our international friends, we'll let you know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: The version of the album you'll be getting when using the download card will be the Standard Explicit version.

EDIT: **Breaking News!**. Those that purchased the download cards will receive the album on JULY 15th, 2013 -- Monday instead of Tuesday.

rapscallion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Questions Regarding the Download Cards

Unread postby rapscallion » 20 May 2013 17:47

One more question about the download card: Can I assume that it is for the standard album, not the Deluxe version? The deluxe has four extra songs (including a Rock Version of There's No Going Back! :rock: ). If i am going to have to re-buy the album anyway, I might as well do that now to get the single. If I am mistaken and the download card is for the deluxe then I will wait until July.

When a sky full of tears falls to the earth, I've got to believe we're healing now

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 20 May 2013 18:12

Good question. I've passed your query on to management. As soon as I get a reply, I'll update the first post. Thanks!

rapscallion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby rapscallion » 20 May 2013 18:28

Thanks Sheila!

When a sky full of tears falls to the earth, I've got to believe we're healing now

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 20 May 2013 19:04

I texted G Spot, he doesn't know.

I DO!!!!

ColorfulDetonation
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ColorfulDetonation » 20 May 2013 19:12

How do the download cards exactly work? Are we going to get an email with the downloads once the album is released or something?...

~Michaela Lee~

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 20 May 2013 19:18

^

Yes, the day the album is released you should get an email at the address you registered the card with that will have a download link for the album.

I DO!!!!

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 20 May 2013 21:47

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 20 May 2013 23:26

Good to know about the download cards and email addresses, David. As I have a card, but I simply didn't bother to use it yet at all because I was waiting until it came out. I didn't realize it will have me register and work that way.

NickyToons
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby NickyToons » 21 May 2013 05:55

Yeah, thought of the download card yesterday and tried it out. Got the download for Telling Lies indeed.

Too bad we can't pre-order or buy There's No Going Back anywhere yet in Europe.

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 21 May 2013 09:59

Thank you for this information Sheila! Hopefully we'll be able to buy There's no Going Back and preorder album here in Europe soon! :)

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

ColorfulDetonation
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ColorfulDetonation » 22 May 2013 18:30

So when we use the pre-order cards we should get Telling Lies with it? Cause I didn't get it... When I put my code in, it seemed like it was working, but then the page refreshed on me or something. And when I went to do it again it said "Error" and when I tried once more, it said my code was already used. Who knows. I'm sort of afraid I'm not going to get the album when it's released...

~Michaela Lee~

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 22 May 2013 18:37

ColorfulDetonation
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ColorfulDetonation » 22 May 2013 18:55

The problem is that I was doing it on a mobile device

~Michaela Lee~

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 22 May 2013 19:30

ColorfulDetonation
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ColorfulDetonation » 22 May 2013 19:37

I guess I missed that... Bahaha. I lose.

~Michaela Lee~

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 29 May 2013 17:55

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 29 May 2013 17:56

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

ColorfulDetonation
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ColorfulDetonation » 03 Jun 2013 19:35

Oh well. I'm gonna buy a physical copy once it comes out anyway! :)

~Michaela Lee~

xoBITEMARKSox
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby xoBITEMARKSox » 09 Jul 2013 18:09

I had the same problem, and I did this on the computer. It gave me an error twice, and then it said the code has exceeded its downloads? Help! I entered my email but never got an email. Should I assume come July 16th, that's when I'll get an email with the album?

Return to “Sick Puppies Merchandise”