What radio station did you hear All The Same on today?

Where International fans can come and connect with other fans in their areas.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

What radio station did you hear All The Same on today?

Unread postby stephb » 01 Feb 2011 18:58

I love hearing stories about when people hear Sick Puppies on the radio. Every time I hear them on 89.7 The River (in the United States) the volume always goes up and rocking out ensues. Now that Sick Puppies is officially playing in the UK, I'd love to hear your stories.

So, let's hear it...where did you hear All The Same today?

Steph

STLOUIS_FAN
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What radio station did you hear All The Same on today?

Unread postby STLOUIS_FAN » 02 Feb 2011 07:21

I haven't heard it today, but will tell you that All the Same was the first SP song I ever heard. I remember seeing the Free Hugs video, and thought, "Man, I like this song. I need to look this band up." Unfortunately, I didn't do it in the moment, and forgot about them for a short time. Then my hubby said, "I made a SP station on Pandora today. Man! They're really good." That reignited my interest, and it's been :love: ever since! Then, I saw them live! Now it's more like :love: x 10!

Ok, so I know I'm not UK, but thought I'd share.
Last edited by STLOUIS_FAN on 02 Feb 2011 14:28, edited 1 time in total.

May 23, 2009 VooDoo (Pointfest Eve)
September 11, 2009 T Mobile (Acoustic show)
September 11, 2009 The Pagent
December 13, 2009 Scottrade Center (Ho Ho Show)
December 13, 2010 The Pageant (Private acoustic show)
December 13, 2010 The Pageant (Ho Ho Show)
May 15, 2011 Pointfest

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 02 Feb 2011 08:43

Steph, This is a good idea! I would also like to hear about the stories from the International people on here.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 02 Feb 2011 10:20

Yes, please UK SP Peeps, where did you hear All The Same today?

We don't hear it on the radio anymore in the US.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 09 Feb 2011 06:48

Well Emma, Shim, and Mark are on their way back from the UK today...

UK Peeps...are your radio stations playing "All The Same"?

:music:

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 10 Feb 2011 12:46

Thing is... As amazing as I think it is that UK radiostations might be playing Sick Puppies I find listening to radio (unless I can chose the exact program, as with the BBC iPlayer) cruel and unusual punishment... :laugh:

So yeah I have not heard it, but then the chances of Maltese radio (think a perpetual Valentines Day special :wall: ) playing Sick Puppies are about as big as snow in Sahara and pigs flying. So probably just around the corner... Or not...

~Mari~

Return to “International World Crew”