Introduce yourself!

Where International fans can come and connect with other fans in their areas.
Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Introduce yourself!

Unread postby Mari » 21 Nov 2010 13:21

Hello guys!

This is a thread to introduce yourself, just a couple of lines about where you are from and something about yourself!

I'll start....

Short summary, I've got the ambassador record for moving most times, when I first got involved here I lived in Sheffield (two addresses there), then I moved to Edinburgh (two addresses there too) and now I live in Malta. Oh yeah and I am originally from Norway!

The first time I got to see the Pups was in London this week, and it was mind blowing!!!

Apart from this my interests are reading, photography, running and finding the perfect cup of flat white coffee. (Not necessarily in that order...) :laugh:

OK, so lets share!

Where are you from?

When did you first see Sick Puppies, and if you've been lucky enough to catch them more than once, how many times have you seen them, or are you still waiting for them to hit your neck of the woods?

Any other interests?

Anything else you would like to add (or not...)

~Mari~

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Introduce yourself!

Unread postby Speedynek » 21 Nov 2010 22:34

Hello!

I'm from Czech Republic and my hometown is Zlin.. It's small town on/in (not sure =/) east Czech Republic with typical houses which built Tomas Bata in 30s :cool:

Unfortunately still waiting for a concert in Czech Republic and praying for it, cuz many bands ignoring my country.. =/ If they'll ignore my country I have to go to UK or USA to see the concert so who'll give me a bed? :lmao:

Interests? Friends, beer, games, music! Oh yeah I'm addict! and drums but still looking for some place =/

For the last I wanna be the ambassador but don't know how promote Sick Puppies here in Czech Republic and my skills with videos sucks.. :cry:

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 24 Nov 2010 19:45

Justine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Justine » 25 Nov 2010 06:25

My turn !
I'm in Lyon, France.

I got to see the Pups for the first time last week in London, and it was.. EPIC, totally worth the wait.

My hobbies are mainly music-related. I play bass in a band and love listening to music and going to concerts.
But I also love watching movies, hanging out with my friends and reading.

And..... I wish I had more money because I love visiting new places.. I'd love to go to Japan, Australia, Canada,..

:smile:

Kat2323
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Kat2323 » 26 Nov 2010 08:45

Tweet me! :) @Kat2323x

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 26 Nov 2010 17:50

corduroybear
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby corduroybear » 27 Nov 2010 14:16

Hey guys! My name is Douglas and I'm orginally from the highlands of Scotland but I'm now living in Malta with a deranged lunatic who flew 1600 miles to see SP perform in London...

...but to be honest, if i could have managed it myself, I'd have been there at her side screaming at the band from the front row!

I'm an English teacher at a language school, and I gotta admit, I love my job! Also...above said lunatic brought me back a t-shirt from the gig, so i proudly wear it at school in front of the students.

My hobbies are mainly writing - I love the feel of being able to create something out of nothing. It could be a song, a poem, a story - anything! I'm currently in the process of writng 2 novels...but I've been in this process for a few years now so I'm not expecting to finish any time soon.

That's pretty much me in a nutshell!

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 27 Nov 2010 14:43

~Mari~

Kat2323
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kat2323 » 27 Nov 2010 16:15

Tweet me! :) @Kat2323x

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 28 Nov 2010 18:11

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 28 Nov 2010 19:15

Juliesnaps
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Juliesnaps » 28 Nov 2010 19:40

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 29 Nov 2010 04:44

~Mari~

JayElle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JayElle » 29 Nov 2010 08:50

11 Apr 2010 - Ottawa
15 Sep 2010 - Clifton Park
28 Nov 2010 - Syracuse
16 Mar 2011 - Clifton Park
01 Aug 2011 - Jermyn

Grief & resentment, I replace with understanding & agreement. Revolt, I replace with music. I will be able to love above all discontentment. To give even when I am stripped of everything.

I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 29 Nov 2010 08:57

I wanna live in Canada or USA too! :drool:

So much nice people have to live there! :)

Hope I will have a chance go there or have a guts to go there.. :))

Sorry for OT! :angel:

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

Stace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stace » 29 Nov 2010 09:05

Hey,

I'm also a Canadian, lived in Ontario my whole life.

First time I went to a Sick Puppies concert was when they opened for Nickelback in Ottawa, on my birthday :smile: Quite the birthday present, by the way, kind of like "Oh Happy Birthday, this is Sick Puppies, and you are in no way prepared for their awesomeness"
Since then, I've seen a show at Clifton Park and in Syracuse. I am very happy I own a car and love the idea of road trips :smile: Waiting on them to come to Canada as a headliner, their popularity is starting to grow up here since they've started playing "Maybe" on the radio

My interests include sarcastic wit (or funnyness of any kind), sports (rugby especially), movies, music, and keeping my superhero identity a secret :tongue:

JayElle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JayElle » 29 Nov 2010 09:20

11 Apr 2010 - Ottawa
28 Nov 2010 - Syracuse
01 Aug 2011 - Jermyn

Grief & resentment, I replace with understanding & agreement. Revolt, I replace with music. I will be able to love above all discontentment. To give even when I am stripped of everything.

Justine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Justine » 30 Nov 2010 12:29

JayElle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JayElle » 30 Nov 2010 13:30

11 Apr 2010 - Ottawa
28 Nov 2010 - Syracuse
01 Aug 2011 - Jermyn

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 30 Nov 2010 19:42

Return to “International World Crew”