Free Hugs shirts

Have your own Free Hugs video or photos? Share them here!
Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Katy » 19 May 2008 05:17

I still don't have one yet either. It's really cool how the word is slowly but surely spreading. :D Seeing the results you guys are having makes me want to get my own shirt and see what happens.
Last edited by Katy on 19 May 2008 05:18, edited 1 time in total.

Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Zach » 03 Jun 2008 20:40

My shirt bit the dust. After the last concert excitement, the blood and dirt wouldn't come out. I guess I will just have to get another.

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Becky » 03 Jun 2008 20:45

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Serge » 03 Jun 2008 20:53

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Zach » 03 Jun 2008 21:28

No, you can read all about it in the thread regarding free hugs at Pointfest. I didn't do all that well during one of the shows. :P As Becky said, it went out with a bang. ;)

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Serge » 03 Jun 2008 21:39

Sounds interesting =o

....I'll go check it out right now.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby jls07 » 02 Sep 2008 19:41

i wore mine to six flags last week and only got 2 hugs. i was disappointed lol buuut on the other hand the 1 of 2 i received was from a very hot emo kid(this was me: :surprised: *hug* :crazy: ), so i guess that kind of counts double right? lol

Call me Jes!

Here since '08. Gotta love that Evanescence tour (;

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 03 Sep 2008 22:12

I love this whole thing, I just don't think the free hugs thing shirt is for me, although I wouldn't mind someone buying me one :tongue:

chikguitaristnan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chikguitaristnan » 04 Sep 2008 08:04

i used to be a bartender at a restaurant here and decided to wear my free hugs shirt one day and boy did i get some serious tips and hugs. it was sooo much fun. i need to get a new shirt though cause i wore it to SP concert here last month and now it is autographed by them! sooo i need a new one... :biggrin:

one love

punklawngnome
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby punklawngnome » 04 Sep 2008 16:01

i think i got a defective free hug shirt.
i wear it in public a lot (resteraunts, malls, etc) and haven't gotten a SINGLE hug. :cry:

maybe its the area i live, where people are either really uptight or they're like "free hugs? can i get some crack with that?"
:shocked:

i wanna move.
Last edited by punklawngnome on 06 Sep 2008 07:12, edited 1 time in total.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 05 Sep 2008 02:23

lol.. Julie.

I got three hugs the day I wore my shirt, well four but I wasn't counting my mother ;)

I got two hugs while walking through the hospital, and one hug while walking through the mall.

Nicole, did you remember to get a free hugs shirt signed over and over again when you went to all those concerts this summer?

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jls07 » 06 Sep 2008 11:48

i wore mine to school yesterday and i must say, i have a completely new respect for my school....22 hugs! it was amazing! lol usually people arnt that nice so i was expecting one or 2 from my friends and thats it but boy was i wrong! best day ever! lol

Call me Jes!

Here since '08. Gotta love that Evanescence tour (;

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 06 Sep 2008 11:50

I wore mine to a fair last night and didn't receive one single hug. :tongue:

Boltscup2006
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Boltscup2006 » 27 Jun 2010 11:37

I'll be debuting my Free Hugs T at the show in Montgomery, Al on July 9th.I'll be the fat OLD ugly guy in the VIP section with my brother.Feel free to come contribute to the campaign.It is an official one from the website not the rainbow one I saw at Hot Topic the other day. No offense to anyone that prefers that one.

Video from Montgomery; Biloxi, Jacksonville and now Bayfest are now live on YouTube.Click the link below to view from our spots front and center of the stage. Feel free to subscribe,rate and comment.3 dates, 3 states in 3 weeks.July is good and Bayfest was awesome!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaTebow

July 9th-Montgomery;July 10th Biloxi;July 25th Jacksonville;October 2 Mobile

Malzee15
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Malzee15 » 30 Jun 2010 20:44

I REALLY want one. But every time I've seen them live where they've had the shirts, I've been broke. Hoping to get one at Pointfest... if not, I'll have to finally give in and order it online! :smile:

Boltscup2006
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Boltscup2006 » 08 Aug 2010 04:32

I'm getting old and senile.I forgot to post the update from the Montgomery show.At least I remembered to post the videos people could enjoy them. As for the Free Hugs shirt I ended up with 13 before I retired it for the night after having it signed by the band.My daughter was the first before I left the house and then got several high profile hugs from Matt, Sal & Brendan from My Darkest Days as well as Zach From It's Alive.Also had a small hugfest before SP came on up near the stage when the couple next to us recognised the shirt then others had to get in the act.Fun night with 4 great bands.

Video from Montgomery; Biloxi, Jacksonville and now Bayfest are now live on YouTube.Click the link below to view from our spots front and center of the stage. Feel free to subscribe,rate and comment.3 dates, 3 states in 3 weeks.July is good and Bayfest was awesome!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaTebow

July 9th-Montgomery;July 10th Biloxi;July 25th Jacksonville;October 2 Mobile

Cocoth
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cocoth » 08 Aug 2010 22:51

When I came home from SP concert trip to Syracuse, found out that my hubby custom ordered "FREE HUG" T-shirt as a gift to himself!!! I guess I successfully converted him into SP fan... :biggrin: :rock:

08-02-10 Syracuse, NY 11-29-10 Burlington, VT 03-16-11 Clifton Park, NY 03-28-11 Montreal, QC
09-02-11 Essex Junction, VT 09-18-12 Clifton Park, NY 08-15-13 Burlington, VT 08-16-13 Burlington, VT 11-08-13 Oneonta, NY

RandomHero
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RandomHero » 09 Aug 2010 07:15

I wore my free hugs shirt to the SP gig at the chance (8/5/2010) and as soon as I got on line outside of the venue (one hour before the show actually started), some stoned kid immediately ran up to me and was like "Your shirt does say free hugs" so I was like "aww sure why not" hahha

that was my only hug that night, not counting the hug I gave my signed ticket stub :crazy:

August 5th, 2010 - The Chance Theater (Poughkeepsie, NY)

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 09 Aug 2010 07:50

Victoria's Secret had a Free Hugs shirt. I got one and I'm wearing it to the show next week :)

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 09 Aug 2010 08:21

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Return to “Free Hugs”