HOUSTON, TX - 14 AUGUST 2008 (HEADLINE)

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Susanna
Founder
Founder

HOUSTON, TX - 14 AUGUST 2008 (HEADLINE)

Unread postby Susanna » 22 Jul 2008 08:39

Warehouse Live
7 pm
813 St. Emanuel Street
Houston, TX 77003

Ticket Info:

grnchick71
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: HOUSTON, TX - 14 AUGUST 2008 (HEADLINE)

Unread postby grnchick71 » 28 Jul 2008 20:15

If anyone is interested, this place is very small and quaint. It's not in a great location, but my son and I saw Static X there and met the band. It's got good accoustic quality, an old movie theater...
Lisa :music:

chikguitaristnan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chikguitaristnan » 19 Aug 2008 06:06

i went to this show and it was amazing. i was right in front of emma. got some great shots. they all signed my shirt. of course got a good group picture. they were so amazing. cant wait to see them again.. soon hopefully!

one love

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 19 Aug 2008 06:16

That's awesome! Welcome to the board. :) Hopefully you can share some of those photo's that you got with the rest of us?

chikguitaristnan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chikguitaristnan » 19 Aug 2008 08:46

im definitely gonna try and get them on here...

one love

grnchick71

Unread postby grnchick71 » 26 Aug 2008 10:35

I went, I went too, All my pics are on my MySpace page if you'd like to check them out, I have a GOOD :drool: one of Shim when he sort-of lept out to the crowd, too cute... I have to put a new tag line up with my good pic of me and the whole band, was having computer issues :tantrum: and haven't had the chance...

Lisa :music:

chikguitaristnan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chikguitaristnan » 26 Aug 2008 10:53

ooo man i wanted a pic of that sooo bad...but my camera died on me... i was sad :cry: that show was truely awesome though. loved it!

one love

Return to “Concerts”