CORPUS CHRISTI, TX - 12 AUGUST 2008 *CANCELED*

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Susanna
Founder
Founder

CORPUS CHRISTI, TX - 12 AUGUST 2008 *CANCELED*

Unread postby Susanna » 22 Jul 2008 08:38

Concrete Street Amphitheater
717 Power
Corpus Christi, TX 78404

Ticket Info:

The Pups are stuck in Alaska and unable to get a flight out in time to make this concert. They will resume, as scheduled, in Belton, Texas - 13 AUGUST 2008.

Sorry for any disappointment this may cause. Believe us, they'd rather be on stage performing for you!

Story: http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/story/490210.html

grnchick71
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: CORPUS CHRISTI, TX - 12 AUGUST 2008

Unread postby grnchick71 » 28 Jul 2008 20:25

This show is with Staind, Hinder, and Theory of a Deadman. Concrete Street is an older place, we have a HUGE stage where people like Manson, Queensryche, ect have performed, then they have a more intimate stage, that is pretty decent sized. The venue is right under a HUGE bridge, so it's not hard to find at all. I have seen MANY a concert here... Doors open at 7pm, and the venue has food and of course, drinks.
Lisa :music:

SarcasticGirl08

Re: CORPUS CHRISTI, TX - 12 AUGUST 2008

Unread postby SarcasticGirl08 » 08 Aug 2008 11:19

*aaaahh*

I can't wait!!!

I'm so gonna be there!

MRSDUMBLUCK
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: CORPUS CHRISTI, TX - 12 AUGUST 2008 *CANCELED*

Unread postby MRSDUMBLUCK » 11 Aug 2008 17:53

oh no! the guys are why i am going to the show! wow! well hope they ok and maybe we get a sweet surprise and maybe they make it huh hope to see other CC fans!

SarcasticGirl08

Unread postby SarcasticGirl08 » 11 Aug 2008 18:01

:cry:

grnchick71

Unread postby grnchick71 » 13 Aug 2008 19:25

I know, I know, I was devastated too, but I will see them tomorrow in Houston... That is going to be KICK ASS, headlining no less!!!!!!!!! Go PUPS !!!
Lisa :music:

Return to “Concerts”