Tell us about your recent Sick Puppies show!

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
HBK-79
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tell us about your recent Sick Puppies show!

Unread postby HBK-79 » 12 Jun 2016 12:35

Hi everyone. I saw Sick Puppies for the first time in my life on the Hardrive Tour last month. They were beyond awesome. I had the time of my life. I just wish their set was longer.

Did the band offer Meet & Greet packages on this tour?

If so, I wish I had taken advantage of any VIP packages. I really would've liked to have my picture taken with them.

I (sort of) got to meet the band at the merch stand after the show. However, their security team was trying to move people along. And they wouldn't allow fans to take pictures with the band. So, all I got to do was say hi to them, shake hands with them, and get their autographs.

I really wish I had the opportunity to interact with them more.

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 12 Jun 2016 15:45

#2017ForDavid :sp:

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby dlcramer » 12 Jun 2016 15:45

HBK-79
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby HBK-79 » 09 Jul 2016 20:42

Hello again guys. I have something exciting to share with you all.

I just bought tickets to a few shows on the Unleashed Tour this fall. The tour is being headlined by Skillet. And as it turns out, Sick Puppies are the support act.

Sick Puppies and Skillet are two of my favorite bands of all-time. And I'll get to see both of them on the same stage.

I also got VIP packages for this tour. So I'll get meet Skillet for the first time. This also means that I'll get to see and possibly meet Sick Puppies a couple more times.

How do you guys feel about Sick Puppies touring with Skillet?

Anyone here happen to also be a Skillet fan?

rhythmmusician
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rhythmmusician » 17 Jul 2016 01:14

Hi, everyone. I'm new to the site, but I've been a fan of the Pups for probably around 5 years now.

So I haven't had the chance to really see them live until this year at Rock on the Range, since I'm only 17. But I made sure to be there and watch intently, it was such a good show!

Bryan really knows how to talk to the crowd and they were very entertaining. Played a couple of my personal favorites as well. I had been kind of upset about having to hear a shortened set, since it was at a festival and all, but I'm pretty cheered up now, cause just today I got myself a ticket to see them again on the Fury tour here in Columbus on September 19! I'm so excited, and I'm so dragging my friends a few hours early to make sure we're at the front. Anyways, thanks for reading and I'm excited to see what the SPWC has in store for me.

Isn't it a pity?
I wish you were really in it for life.

:rock: :evillaugh: :music:

HBK-79
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby HBK-79 » 16 Sep 2016 13:00

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 17 Sep 2016 12:27

KilloWertz
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby KilloWertz » 18 Sep 2016 05:46

I'm not sure if they made a mistake, but the emails being sent out for today's show in Pittsburgh say to be there at 4 PM today, even though that's 2 and a half hours before doors open.

Coyotezeye
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Coyotezeye » 19 Oct 2016 11:56

I just attended my 2nd full Sick Puppies Concert this past Friday down in Stroudsburg PA. I say 2nd full since I was fortunate to have seen them perform a private 3 song acoustic set a couple years ago at a local radio station garage. I wasnt sure what to expect with Bryan taking over for Shim. I had heard a couple of their new songs from the new album. BUT wasnt sure how he would do with the older songs & also his performance on stage. I must say I was really impressed. He sounds great in concert and had a lot of energy.

My 2 biggest disappointments were 1 I didnt get the VIP experience. I thought about it but $ was tight. and 2 where we were standing. We had 4 or 5 loud mouths that would not shut up during SP's set.

I am glad to have made the 3 - 3.5 Hr drive down and another 3 - 3.5 Hr drive back to my house. The entire show was awesome. I was really impressed with the opener Devour the Day. And Skillet is just amazing. I had a blast.

I just saw Sick Puppies added some additional Tour Dates including one near me. Cant wait to see them again in December. Hopefully this time I can find some extra $ for the VIP.

Kship2001
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Kship2001 » 25 Dec 2016 09:30

We have actually been to 7 shows this year. We first saw them in May in Arlington Heights. This is where we first met Bryan, who is amazing. I can't stress that enough.
Next we saw them in Rockford, IL. They signed my tattoo at this show. Bryan had actually made a comment about my husband's beard the first time we saw them & they remembered us. This time he made a comment that he should dye it purple - to match Mark's hair. So we went to Grand Rapids the next night. I had a new signed tattoo & my husband had a purple beard. We met some cool ambassadors & all this managed to get us tickets for the sold out show in Detroit the next night. So we went on a 3 day tour with the band lol. BTW, Skillet is seriously awesome as well.
We went to Fort Wayne Indiana this month. Then the following week went to Pekin, IL & on to the xmas bash at the Machine Shop in Flint, MI.
I have to say my favorite place so far to see them was the Machine Shop. I loved this venue & I think because Bryan loves this place so much, there was a lot of extra energy in the band. The show was amazing - as always.
I think I have most of their merch now. My husband says their new beanie is awesome & warm for those cold weather friends.
I can't wait for February. We're going to see them in Madison, WI & Indianapolis. I think it's going to be a great SP year in 2017!
My signed tattoo:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byr-Oz ... p=drivesdk
One of my favorite vip pics (we did vip at every show). We've been saying my husband is now the SP mascot lol
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byr-Oz ... p=drivesdk

Crazy is just fine cause I like where I'm going :sp:

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 12 Jan 2017 20:39

THANKS for sharing!

JaraM
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JaraM » 31 Jan 2017 08:54

Kship2001
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Kship2001 » 31 Jan 2017 12:09

Crazy is just fine cause I like where I'm going :sp:

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 23 Feb 2017 16:42

I just went to the show here in Sioux Falls on February 21st and had an absolute blast. I first saw Devour the Day back in 2013 and thought they were awesome, but didn't know any of the words to any of the songs! Now, 4 years later, I rocked as hard as I could to them and it was fantastic. Sick Puppies, of course, stole the show. Bryan, Mark, and Emma were super energetic, and put everything they had into their set. I was a little worried, having not been to a support show for quite a while, but they still had a pretty amazing, lengthy set with all of my favorite songs. Emma's speech before Odd One still makes me tear up, Bryan is still a phenomenal frontman, and Mark shocked the hell out of me when he reached over and just handed me his drumstick at the end. (Of course he likes to make fun of me for not catching a drumstick that my mom caught, so that probably had something to do with it...) :laugh:

Anyway, all in all, it was a fantastic show. Skillet was pretty fun too and I stayed at the rail for a few of their songs, but of course, for me, Sick Puppies was where it was at. :)

Always.

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 27 Feb 2017 16:36

Cora, you're a rock star in your own right! Awesome review!

TheBeardMan_SP
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby TheBeardMan_SP » 13 Mar 2017 14:47

Hey everyone. I recently attended 3 shows with my wife (kship2001) and the unleashed tour has been amazing. We went to a show in Braidwood, IL which was a headline show with Devour the Day. Top Fuel Saloon is a great smaller place with an amazing staff and good food. As usual the pups killed it. Then we went to Madison, WI and Indianapolis, IN the following weekend. Skillet, Sick Puppies, and Devour the Day are an amazing lineup that shouldn't be missed. I must say that Bryan brings it 110% every show. I would also recommend the Vip to anyone who hasn't done it. It's a truly unique experience and Mark, Emma, and Bryan are amazing wonderful people to talk with. We're planning on attending the shows in Rolla, MO and Las Vegas this year so I hope to see you out there. Just look for the guy with the green beard.

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 17 Mar 2017 15:56

TheBeardMan_SP
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby TheBeardMan_SP » 23 Mar 2017 03:04

Heather

Unread postby Heather » 28 Mar 2017 00:40

I saw Sick Puppies on March 25 in Clarksville, TN. This was my 13th show, but the last time I saw them was in 2013 so it was my first time seeing Bryan! I am from Memphis but I just happened to be in Clarksville on that weekend for work (I'm a gymnastics coach and we had our State meet there, can't believe this actually work out so well). I found out a few days before that I would likely be able to make it to the show but not the VIP. This was a headline show and I somehow made it to the rail by the time the Pups came onstage. :biggrin: The show was SO awesome!!! They played a great mix of old and new songs and sounded fantastic! Mark rocked on drums as always. There are no words to describe how incredible Emma is. Bryan is a perfect frontman. I can't say enough good things about this whole show. There were literally a couple of times during the show that I caught myself standing there grinning like an idiot at just how happy I was to see them and at how good they look and sound. :laugh:

Was thrilled to get to meet Bryan and see Emma and Mark again, all of 3 of them are just the coolest people ever. I did not think I could love this band any more than I already did, but it happened. :wink: I am SO keeping my fingers crossed for another show near me soon!

:rock: :rock: :rock:

~Heather

08-15-08: New Orleans 08-16-08: Tupelo 04-18-09: Nashville 10-14-09: Little Rock 10-23-09: Nashville 04-22-10: Jackson 07-13-10: Memphis 08-11-10: Little Rock 09-10-10: Nashville 04-30-11: Memphis 09-20-13: Little Rock 09-27-13: Nashville 03-25-17: Clarksville

coolfool_2
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby coolfool_2 » 18 Apr 2017 05:20

Return to “Concerts”