Tell us about your recent Sick Puppies show!

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
Sirenesong
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tell us about your recent Sick Puppies show!

Unread postby Sirenesong » 02 Jun 2014 00:57

Hi there!

As I live in Norway, Its really hard for me to participate on a show, especially since they've never been in Norway ;) So, When I figured out that they were playing online on StageIT I imeddiately bought a ticket! This might be my only chance in a long time to hear them! An hour before the show started, I was so prepared for the show. High expectations! I really wanted my friend to see the show too, so I bought him a ticket. What is music if you can't share it with your friends? :D

When the show started I was so happy! It was insane thinking that they were on the other side of the planet, playing this to a camera, so we could see it, undepending on where we were. Of course, when they started out with "All The Same" I was so close to tears. That song is so beautiful, combined with the mazing feeling of sitting there, was truly magical. As the show continued, I really felt like: Yeah. Sick Puppies really are amazing. I really like the fact that they continued for an hour longer than the time which was set up, just so they could play all the songs, and answer our questions. I laughed a lot when they answered my question about what would happend if Sick Puppies ruled the world. (Can't they just do so?) .

I'm glad I can say that I've been on a Sick Puppies show, because that really is something everyone should try. They really are caring, wonderful people that has a great sense of music and a lot of love to their fans.

Be the change you want to see in the world

TedEBare1970
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby TedEBare1970 » 31 Jul 2014 17:57

I just went to the Sioux Falls show at the District, and it was amazing!!

I was afforded the opportunity to talk to Mark and a few of the members of Three Days Grace and Rick DeJesus of Atelistas Way and had a great time.

They're all a great bunch of people and got to get to know a few of the Ambassadors a little more which was even better.

Every time I go to a Sick Puppies show, it gets a little better each time!!

My thanks to Steph and David for educating me more and more each time. Big thanks to Cora too for being the awesome young lady you are!

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 31 Jul 2014 18:03

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 31 Jul 2014 19:35

Steph

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 01 Aug 2014 10:38

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Carrie » 01 Aug 2014 11:44

^This totally just made me laugh out loud. Haha

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 01 Aug 2014 13:00

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Oh man laugh at that here too Carrie.

Steph

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 01 Aug 2014 14:07

taylorelaines13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby taylorelaines13 » 08 Aug 2014 16:18

On July 20th, I went to he pageant in st.loius mo to see Adlelitas Way, Sick Puppies, and Three Days Grace. Best concert I've been to so far, the energy was amazing for all three acts.

Sick puppies was my favorite (obviously). I got to meet hem for the first time also :) they couldn't take pictures but I got their autographs and caught one of marks drumsticks!!

The Pageant is a great venue, everyone is mostly nice. I was in the pit on he rails right next to two of the ambassadors actually! Alicia and Jessamy.. They were so nice!

Sick puppies played their usual set list but odd one, nothing really matters, and your going down are my favorite for concerts. Odd one pretty much makes me cry everytime I hear it live lol. All of them did amazing and I got amazing pictures! I sang my heart out and loved every minute of it.

cheetofreak82
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby cheetofreak82 » 10 Aug 2014 19:40

My most recent SHOWS happened all in a few days. The first show was in St. Louis, MO on Sunday, July 20th at the Pageant. I took my nephew for his first ever concert there. The next concert was in Des Moines, IA on Thursday, July 31 at Wooleys. The 3rd show was in Louisville, KY on Sunday August 3rd at the Mercury Ballroom. All three of these shows was unbelievable. I met so many ambassadors and world crew members during these shows and they are all great people. I can't wait until the next tour!

SPFanMentorOH89
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SPFanMentorOH89 » 27 Aug 2014 01:12

St Louis was my most recent show, and the memories made there, will forever be my favorite ones. I met up with a bunch of the ambassadors. It was pretty amazing, and a fun night!

Typhon
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Typhon » 19 Sep 2014 16:10

I wanted to say thanks for making my first concert the greatest experience ever.
As soon as I hear that Sick Puppies was coming to Seattle on the Revolver Mag tour in March, I HAD to get tickets to go. I took my girlfriend at the time and the first thing we did, since I couldn't quite afford two meet and greet passes, was get something at the merch table, so we could at least do the quick meet and sign at the end of the concert. I got Connect, and she got Dressed up as life, and then we went and got spots right up front. The concert was just so much fun, the energy was all there, the bands were all great, shout out to Lacuna Coil, Cilver, Eyes Set to Kill, and Amanda Hardy.
Cancer was my favorite song to hear live, all the energy from everyone: Mark, Shim, and Emma, was absolutely amazing.
There was a bit where Shim walked up the the edge of the stage, leaned forward and held his hand out to shake someone's hand, but then pulled it back and up real quick, and I thought that was pretty great.
Got to take a selfie with one of the security guys too.
Thanks so much guys, and keep on rockin!
Also, Emma had the fan out on stage and I couldn't help but laugh a little.
It's her biggest fan.
I can't wait until they come back to my area.

JohannaGistvik
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JohannaGistvik » 11 Oct 2014 07:38

I can't believe I haven't posted the story about my first show yet! Shame on me! I told the story of how I got to be at the concert in my first presentation on another thread, but I never really elaborated on the actual concert. Well, here I go:

There were two opening acts to check out before Sick Puppies walked on. The first was unfortunately not good at all, it was a trio of local talents that had a lot of work to do getting the sound right...

The second opening act, The Feud, was brilliant! I loved them and even though only about 20-30 people had turned up by that time, they seemed happy. I really hope they'll be invited to come with the pups on their next European tour! :music:

I had never seen Sick Puppies live before and I had only been listening to them for a few months (thank you Spotify!), so I had no idea what to expect. They were beyond brilliant! Emma made me wish I could be just as cool, Shim was really trying hard to make a proper connection with us and Mark was doing his thing :rock: When the people drinking beer at the back didn't come forward to join in on the general mayhem in front of the stage, no matter how many times Shim told them to, Shim actually walked off the stage and literally dragged them to us! (Lesson learned: Whatever Shim tells you to do, do it, because he means business!). They played all the songs I came there wanting to hear (You're Going Down, War and Gunfight), which felt extra special since they were only band out of three I had seen that week that did that. :rock:

Right before the concert ended Shim said that he wanted to shake hands with everyone that had come to see them. Having just learned that you better do what Shim tells you, we kindly lined up in front of the merch stand. I had bought a grey merch top just before the concert and was wearing it when it was my turn to shake hands. Shim noticed it and complimented me on my very nice top :laugh: so I asked if they would sign it for me. Shim said ok and started to stand up, trying to figure out how to reach over across the table to scribble on it. I realized that this would be so much easier if I wasn't wearing it, so I pointed out that I could just take it off. Shim said ok, so I took it off and handed it over. A few seconds too late I also realized that the consequence of my taking the top off, was that I wouldn't be wearing it. I was standing in front of Sick Puppies wearing nothing but a bra... :eek: :slapshead: :embarrassed: :ugh:

Oh well.....aside from that little hiccup I had a great time, and can't wait for them to come back to Sweden.

SpiralingSoul
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SpiralingSoul » 07 Mar 2016 11:14

SO PRAY TO YOUR GOD
STICK TO YOUR GUNS
CAUSE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN

SpiralingSoul
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SpiralingSoul » 26 Apr 2016 10:03

SO PRAY TO YOUR GOD
STICK TO YOUR GUNS
CAUSE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN

aznprincessesa
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby aznprincessesa » 05 Jun 2016 20:45

Portland Rose Festival June 3, 2016. Finally was able to meet Bryan and see the SP crew after a very long two years

:sp: "You can't regret what you don't decide." :rock:

kasha.malasha
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kasha.malasha » 05 Jun 2016 21:18

Hey guys, I just found this tread, so better late than never I will tell about my experience at SP concert in Destin FL

It was the first time I saw them live, and I was so super hyped, like OMG, also I had a YUUUGE camera with me, because I can't leave the concert without taking some of SP photos, I'm a photographer after all and my diploma was about concert photography :laugh: duuuh

So considering how hyped I was and how high I was jumping and shaking my head, it is pretty much a miracle that my camera survived it, I was holding it and jumping and shaking my hair you guys. It was kind of weird, because it looked like I was the only one who was rocking out hard, at least from where I was standing :noclue:
I'm glad I brought my friend with me, so I didn't look like a complete idiot, well hopefully

I will post this embarrassing photo that will tell you more than words ever will

before the concert

after the concert

as you can tell, I'm freaking dying :laugh:
I could go to SP concerts every day instead of working out I guess :tongue:

The End

So I walk this Earth half alive until the day I die
I'm killing time, killing time, killing time

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 05 Jun 2016 21:20

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 05 Jun 2016 21:23

kasha.malasha
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kasha.malasha » 06 Jun 2016 22:29

So I walk this Earth half alive until the day I die
I'm killing time, killing time, killing time

Return to “Concerts”