CINCINNATI, OH - 13 JULY 2008

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zero
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CINCINNATI, OH - 13 JULY 2008

Unread postby Zero » 10 Jul 2008 18:17

The Blue Note Cafe (18+)
(HEADLINE)
4520 West Eighth St.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45238
(513)-921-8898
8:30PM

^Tickets are only for will call.
Number for tickets: (513)-921-8898

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: CINCINNATI, OH - 13 JULY 2008

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 11 Jul 2008 16:04

Posters have been plastered in strategic locations since last weekend. I'll be headed down there directly behind the tour bus when we leave here(Toledo) Saturday night after the concert. :crazy:

I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you...
'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 12 Jul 2008 03:48

Great job, Brian! :rock:

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 13 Jul 2008 10:42

Thanks Sham !!!

Ok, y'all the Toledo event was friggin incredible. I really don't know what to expect tonight. The concert is at a run down, hole in the wall venue on the bad side of Cincinnati (not a very nice place!!!) I was talking to Paul about it last night, and told him about the venue and where it was. He asked if i thought they should leave straight away after the concert, and I told him that if there was going to be security there, that it would probably be ok. Paul said that the venue wasn't providing security. I'm just wondering what kina crowd is gonna show up. :shocked:

'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 14 Jul 2008 01:20

WOW !!! That pretty much sums up the Cincinnati concert !!! If I could do this everyday I would !!! We had a pretty large crowd for such a small venue, but the crowd really got into !!!

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 14 Jul 2008 02:00

Way to scare Paul for nothing! Haha, just kidding! Glad the shows are amazing, I wouldn't expect any less! How's your ambassadoring going? ;) P.S. I enjoy your new pic with the band.

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 14 Jul 2008 21:28

Sham, all is well with life following the SP tour bus haha. I swear soon a sI hit the lottery this will be a full time endevour for me, lol. I told Gerry that I would love to do this 24/7, and he was like "be careful what ya wish for," haha!!! I was like hmmmmm hehe. :laugh:

sickpuppiesgirl4life

Unread postby sickpuppiesgirl4life » 31 Aug 2008 11:57

I went to this show and it was so amazing! Sick puppies rock! Cant wait till u get bak to ohio! :rock:

sickpuppiesgirl4life

Unread postby sickpuppiesgirl4life » 31 Aug 2008 11:59

:tantrum: come back to OHIO!

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 31 Aug 2008 16:09

Welcome to the forum! I know, it's always sad when they leave... It's a bittersweet thought because they are soon to be back in the studio, which is great to have a new album soon, but is sad that they will no longer be on tour until next year...

Return to “Concerts”