KELSEYVILLE, CA - 30 AUGUST 2008

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Susanna
Founder
Founder

KELSEYVILLE, CA - 30 AUGUST 2008

Unread postby Susanna » 21 Jun 2008 21:27

Konocti Field Amphitheatre
(With: 3 Doors Down, Staind, Hinder)
8727 Soda Bay Road
Kelseyville, CA 95451

Ticket Information:

Phone: 800-660-LAKE

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: KELSEYVILLE, CA - 30 AUGUST 2008

Unread postby Missy » 21 Jun 2008 21:48

YAY!!! California again! Finally!!! :crazy:

PassionPuppy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby PassionPuppy » 31 Jul 2008 14:49

I am sooooo happy to be seeing the Sick Puppies in Concert!!!!!! I actually got these tickets before they announced that they were going to perform there. I missed their last show, and was really bummed. I've been jumping around at work and reinforcing the common perception that I really am " a bit off..." ranting incoherently "...Sick Puppies...".

No one where I work ever heard about the Sick Puppies until I started talking about them, and I work in construction around a bunch of guys. As it is now, when I play their CD, I play it loud. Guys in other trades look in the room that I'm working in and ask me who I'm listening to. I guess girls aren't supposed to have good taste in music?

Hey Missy, thanks for the welcome message! People are nice here! Hope I get to meet you at the show! :crazy: :crazy:

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby decadence21 » 31 Jul 2008 15:11

Welcome to the Crew PassionPuppy!!!

I wish I could go to this show,
but there's no way I can hit Vegas, Kelseyville, then Irvine,
all in one weekend.
If they were headlining, I would definitely try to find a way!
But I haven't found a road from Vegas to NorCal.
Anyone know any secrets?

aka Sarah

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 01 Aug 2008 18:31

We should totally plan on meeting up!!! I *should* be there early waiting in line! I wanna be right up front :biggrin: I am SO pumped for this show!!! Where are you travelling from? Or do you live there?

And Sarah... I have no idea. The only thing I could say is look it up on Mapquest maybe? I don't know, sorry :cry:

PassionPuppy

Unread postby PassionPuppy » 04 Aug 2008 22:52

Hey Missy,

I'll be cruzin' up from Morgan Hill. (AKA - Morgan's Gulch) It's just south of San Jose. How early are you gonna show up? I told my friend that we had to get there early but I'm not sure when it's gonna be. If we get there earlier, can we get up closer than our listed seats? Plus there's going to be a lot to do with all that's going on there that weekend. Are you going to stay up there? I've never been up there before. My friend is supposed to make arrangements for us because she wants to bring her dog. (not to the show)

Anyway, I just flew in from Arizona, visiting my hunk o' love. He's a drummer, but he's into more classic rock stuff. Thinks I'm crazy anyway! Nice long weekend and I'm a bit faded! :band:

Sarah,

Don't know any shortcut to NorCal either. Sorry, wish I could meet up with you too! Here's to a rockin' good time in Vegas!!! Stay safe, the crime rate there isn't too good. I worked out there for a few months.

Talk Atcha Later! :cool:

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 05 Aug 2008 16:09

You know, I really have no idea what time we will actually get there but we are planning on staying the night cuz 4 hours after a rockin' concert is just WAY too much to drive lol I have never been there before, but will be going up the weekend before to hang up posters. And if you have designated seats on your tickets, it will do you no good to get there earlier. The general admission tickets are the only ones that require your time for a better spot. And I'm a freak and get nervous if I am not there as early as possible lol I actually think I will pass through your hometown on our way :laugh:

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 18 Aug 2008 17:36

OMG I'm getting sooooo excited!!! :crazy: I am going in 3 days to go hang the posters, then the BIG excitement will really set in!!! :laugh:

Return to “Concerts”