ANCHORAGE, AK - 7 AUGUST 2008

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Susanna
Founder
Founder

ANCHORAGE, AK - 7 AUGUST 2008

Unread postby Susanna » 19 Jun 2008 22:08

Chilkoot Charlies (21+)
2435 Spenard Road
Anchorage, Alaska 99503
Phone: (907) 272-1010
http://www.koots.com/
Doors: 9:00 p.m.
Show: 10:00 p.m.

Ticket sales stop at 10pm (PST) August 6th

Thank you Sarah for the ticket link.

Nico_suave
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: ANCHORAGE, AK - 7 AUGUST 2008

Unread postby Nico_suave » 01 Aug 2008 18:46

There was just recently added an all ages show in Anchorage. It's at Club Millenium(the downstairs) at 8PMM on Friday the 8th, so I'm not really sure what that does for the show at the Mat-Su resort or anything but here is the info I have on the new Friday show....

SICK PUPPIES SHOW : NEXT FRIDAY

ALL AGES ANNOUNCED:

ALL AGES Show @ The Downstairs at Club M
(a goodfellas production in conjunction with Alcatraz Records)
$23.00 + service charge fee ($25 total)
w/ Art of Treason, Monster Eats Pilot, Static Cycle
tickets online here:
http://www.groovetickets.com/ordersyste ... roductions

Or buy them at Zumiez (5th & Dimond locations) & the Look

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 01 Aug 2008 19:37

Thanks for the info Nico - will you be attending?

Nico_suave

Unread postby Nico_suave » 02 Aug 2008 17:04

As it was such short notice I probably won't get the night off and there's a wedding happening in the building that I just realized will keep me at work until after the show on the 8th. I'm definitely going to hit the concert on Thursday night, but sadly I may not be able to make it on Friday. I have plenty of people who I have told about the show that are going to attend and about 6 are getting their tickets today so I'm definitely getting people there.

Return to “Concerts”