GRAND RAPIDS, MI - 10 JULY 2008

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Susanna
Founder
Founder

GRAND RAPIDS, MI - 10 JULY 2008

Unread postby Susanna » 17 Jun 2008 17:06

"The Intersection"
133 Grandville Ave. SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
7:30 PM

More information to follow -

Thanks to Shamrock & Samsung for this information.

sweetmom
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: GRAND RAPIDS, MI - 10 JULY 2008

Unread postby sweetmom » 27 Jun 2008 20:05

I am so excited to be going to this!! My second Sick Puppies concert. I will be sure to bring my camera and my sick puppies shirt to be signed!

sweetmom
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sweetmom » 11 Jul 2008 15:23

I had a great time last night! Best of all I was able to talk to them! It made my night!! I can't wait to see them again!

TheSidewalkGuy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby TheSidewalkGuy » 11 Jul 2008 17:55

Hey!!!!

I'm the crazy guy on the sidewalk who said "I love your music dude!" That was nuts i never expected to see you walking down the street. I had forgotten my cell phone in my truck. Anyway that concert was AWESOME!!! I love the entire album, it has a great sound and great lyrics. This was the first concert that i've been to in 10 years or so. You're music is so good that it got me out to see one and it was the most fun i can remember ever having.

I may have had too much fun actually b/c i woke up an hour late for work. I ended up making it in....but with a hangover, stiff neck, no voice, and ringing ears...lol. It was a long day but it was completely worth it. Keep it up SP!! I think you are destined for great things. And BOO to grd for the poor promoting. You sounded great on the radio when u played live for the jackass spud. Unfortunately that's pretty much the only time i can remember them saying anything about your concert. They are weird with their playlists. They won't usually play more than one song from a band per album. I don't know why...

Well hope u come back to GR soon...i will definitely see u guys again if u do!!

Peace,

Dave

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 12 Jul 2008 03:44

Sweetmom, did you get any photo's afterall? That's awesome that you got to speak with them afterwards.

Dave, I am glad to hear you had such a great time at your concert. Welcome to the forum, and we hope to see you around more. :)

sweetmom
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sweetmom » 12 Jul 2008 07:32

TheSidewalkGuy

Unread postby TheSidewalkGuy » 12 Jul 2008 09:50

Yeah i have cellphone pics that i can't figure out how to put on the computer also. And i met some cool people at the concert that took my picture with their camera with the band. They said they would email them to me...really hope they send em!!

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 12 Jul 2008 15:10

If you are able to send the pics from your phone to the computer through email, I will gladly tell ya how to get them on here! I'd love to see your pics :cool:

TheSidewalkGuy

Unread postby TheSidewalkGuy » 12 Jul 2008 22:14

Yeah i've been trying to get the pictures on my computer..but for some reason it's not recognizing my cell phone. I'm not really sure how to fix it..but if i am able to figure it out i will definitely post them. Kinda stinks that i can't get them off there...

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 13 Jul 2008 13:08

Well hey Dave, just stoping by to say welcome to the board and glad you had fun.

TheSidewalkGuy

Unread postby TheSidewalkGuy » 13 Jul 2008 20:13

Well i was fortunate and i got my pic from the band emailed me today. Only problem is that everytime i try to attach the file, it says that it's invalid. It's a .jpeg and it's 2mb. Am i doing something wrong? any help would be appreciate thanks :)

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 13 Jul 2008 20:31

Well... With the phone pictures, if you are able to send them through text message perhaps you could send them to me and I will send them to you? But the other part, I have no idea about sorry

TheSidewalkGuy

Unread postby TheSidewalkGuy » 13 Jul 2008 20:38

Well my cell phone pics aren't that good at all. They are very blurry...but...I did just get them posted on myspace. Here is the link. :)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... c8473759d6

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 13 Jul 2008 21:52

Awesome! Glad you figured it out!!!
And in the pic of you and the band, it looks like Mark is looking at Emma's chest :laugh:

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 14 Jul 2008 02:04

Sidewalkguy, Glad you finally figured out your pics, and that is awesome that they emailed you your photo.

Sweetmom, that sucks about your camera! I hope your cell pics turned out.

TheSidewalkGuy

Unread postby TheSidewalkGuy » 14 Jul 2008 12:31

lol...yeah it does kinda look like that. I think i was blocking him from the picture actually and it looks like he tried to move over to get in it. I was pretty intoxicated at the time...so they were probably thinking...who is this crazy dood. ha ha..good times :)

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 14 Jul 2008 22:37

Then the picture turning out at all definitely deserves a pat on the back! lmao

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 15 Jul 2008 05:33

Welcome, Dave! I'm glad you had a blast... You definitely got some good pictures! See ya around.

Return to “Concerts”