YOUNGSTOWN, OH - 15 JULY 2008

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Susanna
Founder
Founder

YOUNGSTOWN, OH - 15 JULY 2008

Unread postby Susanna » 30 May 2008 11:24

Chevrolet Centre
(w/"The band that shall not be named", Finger Eleven)
229 East Front Street
Youngstown, OH 44503
(330) 746-5600

Ticket Link:
Last edited by Susanna on 31 May 2008 10:21, edited 1 time in total.

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

YOUNGSTOWN, OH - 15/07/2008

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 30 May 2008 12:26

Whats the promotional code or password for the pre-sale ? :o I want to purchase my tix on Tuesday.
Last edited by dressedupaslife on 31 May 2008 12:47, edited 1 time in total.

I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you...
'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Shamrock » 02 Jun 2008 02:44

^ Aren't presales usually for the band headlining? Or do all bands attending get to give out their own presale tickets? Excuse me, for I have not had the pleasure of going to multiple concerts in my lifetime, let alone using presales much.
Last edited by Shamrock on 02 Jun 2008 02:44, edited 1 time in total.

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 02 Jun 2008 06:01

Shamrock,

Thats actually a good question for which I have no answer. I know I clicked on the link and it wanted a pre-sale code so I could purchase tix. So I have no idea who has the code. May have to wait for the regular sale.

Brian
xox

'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 02 Jun 2008 06:05

Well no worries now, the presale was for May 30th. Regular tix are available now. ;D

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: YOUNGSTOWN, OH - 15/07/2008

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 13 Jul 2008 11:08

Heyy just bumping this to the front page so I can find it easier. I'll be leaving for this one after the Cincinnati show tonight. I love outdoor concerts !!! Ohhhhhh yeah !!! Paul spilled the beans about X-FEST when we were chatting last night, lol. !!! Apparently its not yet confirmed, but its really really close, so shhhhhh, don't tell nobody, lol !!! WOOOHOOOO :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: YOUNGSTOWN, OH - 15 JULY 2008

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 16 Jul 2008 11:03

What crackin' y'all ? Awesome show last night in Youngstown. I'm currently in Bloomsburg, PA ?.... taking a break from the heat. I'm gonna grab a sandwich and get back on the road. I'm about 3 hours away from Poughkeepsie, NY so should be there well before dark. I'll check back in when I'm able to. Love y'all. Cheers.

Brian
xox
:hug:

Return to “Concerts”