TOLEDO, OH - 12 July 2008

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
Susanna
Founder
Founder

TOLEDO, OH - 12 July 2008

Unread postby Susanna » 30 May 2008 11:20

Toledo Speedway
(w/"The band that shall not be named", Finger Eleven )
5639 Benore Road
Toledo, OH 43612

Ticket Info:

(Thank you Samsung for this ticket link!)
Last edited by Susanna on 31 May 2008 10:20, edited 1 time in total.

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

TOLEDO, OH - 12/07/2008

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 31 May 2008 12:46

Ya know I will definately be at the Toledo show, lol. WOOOHOOO !!!

I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you...
'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: TOLEDO, OH - 12/07/2008

Unread postby frodolover36 » 11 Jun 2008 06:07

me and nicole are trying to work it out where we go to the lansing show then just drive down the 2 hours the next day and go to this one. we'll see if we have the money for it lol

2 SP shows in a row! that would be amazing....

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby nicolenice » 11 Jun 2008 09:27

Niki if your calculations are right we are so going to both shows hehe :D And Brian we could all meet upp if we do make it to this show.

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 12 Jun 2008 18:12

Nikki, Nicole,

If ya are gonna make the Toledo show, that would be awesome. If ya don't have to rush back home ya could tag along for the Youngstown Oh. show on the 15th and the Poughkeepsie NY show on the 17th. That's if ya can get away from work that long, lol.

Brian
xox

'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 13 Jun 2008 00:24

i wanna go to the Poughkeepsie show more than any other show

but i dont know if we could swing that lol

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 13 Jun 2008 07:25

Nikki,

Well try to swing it anyways PUH-LEEEEEASE :D

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 13 Jun 2008 17:55

Nikki,

Ya really, REALLY have to go to the Poughkeepsie show with me love. We can just kidnap Nicole if she doesn't want to go willingly, lmao. :P

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby nicolenice » 13 Jun 2008 17:57

No kidnapping me i need to work but it would be awesome

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 13 Jun 2008 18:07

You dork, lol you weren't supposed to see that haha. I guess I shoulda PM'ed Nikki about the devious master plan,,,, muahahaha. :P

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 13 Jun 2008 18:08

well work cant fault me if i am kidnapped lol

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 13 Jun 2008 18:33

List of TOP 10 excuses for Nicole to give her boss when she returns from NY....

10)..."You see, it's really a long story, and I've got so much to do! How about I just tell ya later?" *fake smile*

9)..." I picked up some hitch hikers that were stranded and they needed to get to New York ASAP"

8)..." I was driving home and my car broke down, so I had to wait for it to get fixed."

7)..."See, I stopped at a red traffic light, and I swear it never turned green!"

6)..." Ya see I was driving home from the concert and I was abducted by aliens who forgot what date to bring me back to."

5)..." I was caught in a bad snowstorm, so i had to wait it out"

4)..." I lost my keys to the car, so I had to wait for my friend to bring me the spare set."

3)..." I forgot what state I was in, and i was going the complete opposite direction I should of been going."

2)..." It was awful, first I spilled coffee on my map, and then my GPS tracker died on me."

1)..."Oh my gosh! I thought you fired me last week! The only reason I came today was to clean out the office!"

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 13 Jun 2008 23:27

haha i love you guys. nice excuses there

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 14 Jun 2008 08:59

Nikki,

Well I thought making a list for Nicole was the least I could do, since she will probably have to be put in a straight-jacket during the ride to NY she won't be able to work on the list herself haha. :laugh:

Brian
:sneakkiss:

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 14 Jun 2008 09:21

i dont think I can make it but if i was to i would uses either one of these two excuses.

7)..."See, I stopped at a red traffic light, and I swear it never turned green!" :confused:

1)..."Oh my gosh! I thought you fired me last week! The only reason I came today was to clean out the office!" :noclue:

EDIT: Well that smiley face was suppose to have his arms up in the air

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 14 Jun 2008 09:46

Well Nicole, it looks like we have your excuses all planned out. Now ya can sit back and relax on the trip, lol :tongue:

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 23 Jun 2008 13:52

i bought my ticket for toledo today yayayayayaya if you can not tell i am happy

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 28 Jun 2008 09:22

I am soooo ready for this tour to start. From the Toledo show I get to follow them on down to Cincinnati. I wonder why the Cincinnati show on the 13th hasn't been added to this list yet. Hope we get to stop in Dayton at McGuffy's for another acoustic set !!! That would totally rock if they did that again. I'll have to call Jericho at the radio station and see if it can be arranged. Oooooh, and bug him about the X-FEST line up too haha. I must know if my Sick Puppies will be there again !!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :biggrin:

bobo

Re: PROMOTE SICK PUPPIES AT A SHOW & SCORE FREE TICKETS!

Unread postby bobo » 08 Jul 2008 12:40

You Know what sucks. I live in Toledo and on our weather channel I just saw a advertisement ''crawling'' at the bottom of the screen for the Toledo Speedway Jam this weekend and they only mentioned "The band that shall not be named" and Finger 11. No Sick Puppies. I say BOOO to that. Bobo

bobo

Re: PROMOTE SICK PUPPIES AT A SHOW & SCORE FREE TICKETS!

Unread postby bobo » 08 Jul 2008 12:43

In addition to my last post it took me 4 days to find out how and where to buy my tickets. The Toledo music scene sucks, they don't want to spend any money to promote music in fear they will loose it. Another BOOO. Bobohttp://www.sickpuppiesworldcrew.com ... f=9&t=659#
:angrytongue:

Return to “Concerts”