SAN FRANCISCO, CA - 02/06/2008 *CANCELED*

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 05 May 2008 19:58

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Serge » 06 May 2008 17:49

Last edited by Serge on 06 May 2008 17:49, edited 1 time in total.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

jazzyd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby jazzyd » 06 May 2008 17:58

Dude ROAD TRIP!!!
haha how many times have I said that ;D
but we soo should!

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 06 May 2008 17:59

^I'd be up for that!

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

jazzyd

Unread postby jazzyd » 06 May 2008 18:01

haha we so should!
on a funny note cause I'm at school and dont really know the web address for this place, so I always type it into google, and Serge your and Bonnies myspaces always come up haha

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 06 May 2008 18:07

lol really? that's pretty awesome! :D

jazzyd

Unread postby jazzyd » 06 May 2008 18:09

haha yeah but they block myspace here and facebook so this site is a good way of distracing me!!
Thankfully

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 10 May 2008 23:10

Yes!!!! I would totally go for a road trip! I will even offer myself up to drive for at least part of the way! ;D (At least from Fresno to SF) Then we could save on gas and such... Any takers?

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 10 May 2008 23:11

brenet

Unread postby brenet » 12 May 2008 08:45

road trip would be awesome

rage

You failed to show up @ The Fillmore

Unread postby rage » 03 Jun 2008 16:34

Why didn't you guys show up @ the San Francisco concert? I went to the June 2nd concert at The Fillmore for a Chevelle with Sick Puppies concert. I went there just to see you guys and not really because of Chevelle. I was really disappointed when a band from Huntington Beach opened the show and said you guys couldn't come and they replaced on your behalf. I hope to see you guys when you come in the bay area anytime soon and i think i deserve a little compensation for the first concert you failed to show up. It's frustrating when you travelled 7thousand miles just to see someone and didn't happen.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 03 Jun 2008 16:36

Sorry but they announced the cancellation of that show WAY in advance. But even if you knew about it and had a ticket, there was no way you could've gotten a refund because when you go to a concert you're paying for the name that's on the ticket, anyone else is subject to change.
Last edited by Serge on 03 Jun 2008 16:38, edited 1 time in total.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 03 Jun 2008 16:39

Agreeance with above post :)

My avatar is always watching.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 03 Jun 2008 16:44

Thanks Sam :)

.....also, the cancellation was due to a death in family. There's no way they would ever cancel unless they had to. So try to have a little compassion and not be so mad dude/dudette lol :P
Last edited by Serge on 03 Jun 2008 16:44, edited 1 time in total.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 03 Jun 2008 16:46

Haha, the name is Rage and you said they were mad. :P
I'm easily amused.

No but seriously, don't be so angry. They didn't want to have to cancel.

My avatar is always watching.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 03 Jun 2008 17:00

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 03 Jun 2008 18:31

^^ and this is why I love this board :) On other boards.. the members would have gotten really defensive and would have started with the whole name calling thing.. but here, you get a classy response. Good job representing the puppies guys :)

Sorry you didnt get to see them Rage, but hopefully you'll get another show in your area soon. Hopefully you'll also stick around the board and post with us.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 03 Jun 2008 18:54

Yeah, I hope you stick around too!

The Pups will be back in no time and the wait will totally be worth it :)

Return to “Concerts”