POUGHKEEPSIE, NY - 14/03/08

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Admin » 12 Mar 2008 03:32

The Chance (ALL AGES W/ Chevelle)

Tickets: Purchase at Venue or by phone - (845) 471-1966
Last edited by Admin on 12 Mar 2008 03:33, edited 1 time in total.

bling

Unread postby bling » 30 Mar 2008 18:46

this show was FREAKING CRAZY. no joke, i thought people might get killed in the pit. people just getting picked up and tossed everywhere... sick puppies were... SICK. lol, amazing. they did an acoustic set before hand too, and that was amazing, they had some minor issues with shim's guitar, but they were amazing anyways. as always.
i wish the set had been longer tho.. i was kinda hoping to see a few songs that i haven't heard before...
aaaaaaaamazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brenet

Unread postby brenet » 20 Apr 2008 10:27

Good God that concert was great. my friggen camera died though. haha i finally got to ask shim about his hair too. :) made my life. ;D

Return to “Concerts”