Iowa date!

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mjwolfe
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Iowa date!

Unread postby mjwolfe » 02 Jul 2009 13:18

The Sick Puppies are coming to Des Moines, Iowa!! The local radio station Lazer 103.3 is puting on a secret show. The venue and date are a secret! You have to go onto their website http://www.lazer1033.com and sign up for Lazer TNA (Total News and Access) and win ticket to this show! They will be sending an e-mail to everyone in Lazer TNA with details on how to win. I bet win me some tix!!! I didn't think I would have the honor of having the Sick Puppies back in Iowa this Summer!

Click here for detailes - http://www.lazer1033.com/pages/4701346.php

A private Sick Puppies concerts for invite only!! Hell yeah!!

P.S. I would have posted this in the concert section, but I couldn't.

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Iowa date!

Unread postby bobrien » 02 Jul 2009 21:46

Mikey this is great!!! I signed up cuz I visit Des Moines here and there and I love Lazer 103 (listen online when Im bored) plus......Im an Iowan really thats stuck living in NE LOL. :biggrin:

NWAnolimits
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby NWAnolimits » 10 Jul 2009 23:05

Did anyone sign up and get picked for the Lazer 103.3 Secret Show w/ Sick Puppies? I signed up as well as my brother and girlfriend to win tickets and none of us got picked. If anyone knows of any other way to get a ticket to the show, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone did get picked and has an extra ticket available, I would love to work something out to go to the show. Please contact me at plaza4muscatine@yahoo.com... Thank you for the help!!!!

mjwolfe
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby mjwolfe » 11 Jul 2009 10:06

I signed up myself and my fiance, but we didn't win. I did have one friend win though, but he's taking his girlfriend. I heard a rumor that they will open the show up to the public once the 50 people that won are there first. But I really have no clue.

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby bobrien » 11 Jul 2009 10:11

I entered and didnt win. I wonder if they will open it to the public. That would be nice to know a head of time since I would be coming from Omaha....if they do that is.

alienws32
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby alienws32 » 11 Jul 2009 11:44

Yeah, I didn't win either, and really sad about that since its the only time SP will be in Iowa anytime soon..

NWAnolimits
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby NWAnolimits » 11 Jul 2009 16:45

Even if members of World Crew could get on a "stand-by" list... I'd take my chances with that if I could...

Return to “Concerts”