LANCASTER, PA - 16/03/08

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LANCASTER, PA - 16/03/08

Unread postby Admin » 12 Mar 2008 03:28

Chameleon (W/ Dropping Daylight & Saving Abel)

Tickets:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

LANCASTER, PA - 16/03/08

Unread postby Cassie » 28 Mar 2008 21:54

Well, Saving Abel didn't play at this show. I have no idea why. Instead there was Hierosonic (I believe) and The Recovery. Not too crazy about either. Dropping Daylight was pretty good tho. I was pretty much just excited to see a headline show.

The club was set up kinda neat. The main floor was a bit on the small side, but there were too balconies, and it felt pretty intimate. There was no barricade of any kind, so we were pretty much leaning on the stage. And of course the show rocked. The crowd was totally into it. I suppose it was because it was a headline and they were all there to see Sick Puppies.

And afterwards, a good chunk of them stayed after to meet the band at the merch desk. It was definitely a nice change from having to wait long hours in the cold. And the band stuck around for a while to chat and stuff. Which I thought was pretty neat. All in all, it was a great night. I had a blast.

Becky
Founder
Founder

LANCASTER, PA - 16/03/08

Unread postby Becky » 28 Mar 2008 21:59

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

LANCASTER, PA - 16/03/08

Unread postby Cassie » 29 Mar 2008 16:54

I know. I got some GREAT pictures, and a video or two. They were inches away.

Becky
Founder
Founder

LANCASTER, PA - 16/03/08

Unread postby Becky » 29 Mar 2008 17:21

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

LANCASTER, PA - 16/03/08

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 29 Mar 2008 22:12

This concert was amazingggg!!!! I was so happy they didn't have a barricade. We were right at the front and Shim was in my sister's face the whole time lol. I even got kicked by him. They sounded incredible and it was so awesome being so close. It sucked they cut like 3 songs out of the setlist but it was still amazing. I thought the opening bands were good too. I really like Hiersonic. Dropping Daylight was ok. We got to meet them afterwards, they are such sweet people. I also got one of Emma's guitar picks finally and my sister got Shim's used one lol. I got some awesome pics and vids too. All in all, it was a great night and I can't wait to see them again:D
Last edited by SweetPandemonium on 29 Mar 2008 22:13, edited 1 time in total.

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

eleanorrigby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

LANCASTER, PA - 16/03/08

Unread postby eleanorrigby » 02 Apr 2008 00:47

This concert was great, one of the best I have been too. This venue was pretty great. I was right in front center at the stage. Shim was right in front of most of the show, in fact, he almost stepped on me a few times, but thats ok. They were great, as always. I really loved Something Different, that was the first time I heard it. I met them after the show and they were nice. Oh, I got Shims pick, I had to practically jump on the stage to get it, but I got it and I love it.

as for the opening bands, I really like Hierosonic. I didn't much care for Dropping Daylight, although I did love their cover of Journey's Don't Stop Believing. Anyway the show rock anc I can't wait to see them again

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

LANCASTER, PA - 16/03/08

Unread postby Cassie » 06 Apr 2008 13:36

The only thing I was a little unhappy about was the fact that there was a "secret show" thing that 979x the radio station does called "unfair advantage" where they text you about concerts in the are that are free, where the text message is your ticket.

Sick Puppies did one the day of this concert at 11am, about 45 minutes from where I live. At a BAR. For 21+. I was devastated. I wanted to go SOOO bad. Not being 21 sucks. A lot. 7 more months...

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

LANCASTER, PA - 16/03/08

Unread postby Donna » 06 Apr 2008 15:06

hey Cassie, it is hard when there is show you know you could be at but because of age restrictions you can't! Hopefully they will be back in this area soon and it will be an all ages show so you can be there!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

LANCASTER, PA - 16/03/08

Unread postby solacematt » 06 Apr 2008 16:37

That sucks about that free show, but at least you got into that nice headlining set :)
-matt

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

LANCASTER, PA - 16/03/08

Unread postby Anthony » 05 May 2008 20:18

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

brenet

LANCASTER, PA - 16/03/08

Unread postby brenet » 12 May 2008 10:55

that's too cool i love that picure

Return to “Concerts”