BURLINGTON, VT - 17/03/08

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Admin » 12 Mar 2008 03:21

Higher Ground (ALL AGES W/ Dropping Daylight & Saving Abel)

Tickets:

brenet

Unread postby brenet » 20 Apr 2008 10:29

that was an amazing show! it was wow! Shim remembered me from the show ealier in the week from my red hair. haha wow! i got amazinng videos and pictures from this concert.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 20 Apr 2008 10:33

brenet

Unread postby brenet » 20 Apr 2008 10:53

i've been to five of them recently. but when they come back i'm going to follow them state to state. i absolutly can't wait :)

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 20 Apr 2008 11:39

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

brenet

Unread postby brenet » 26 Apr 2008 10:23

haha yeah me too... that's why i'm going to work sunday to sunday.... non stop tosave all of my money fo i don't need a job during the time i'm on tour with themm....

:)

IT'S GODLY

Return to “Concerts”