ALLSTON, MA - 19/03/08

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ALLSTON, MA - 19/03/08

Unread postby Admin » 12 Mar 2008 03:19

Great Scott (W/ Dropping Daylight & Saving Abel)

Tickets:

sickpup

ALLSTON, MA - 19/03/08

Unread postby sickpup » 30 Mar 2008 21:17

such a great show talked with the singer from saving abel and seth from dropping daylight and then freaked out when heading to the bathroom because i ran into the sick puppies and almost walked into the womens room got a picture with them to great show

brenet

ALLSTON, MA - 19/03/08

Unread postby brenet » 20 Apr 2008 10:14

That show was amazing. I was in front, so I got the rocking experience to the max. Shim, Emma and Mark remembered me and my friend from their other shows we went to.. It was an experience to remember. we're going to follow them through every state for their next show. It's going to be awesome! :D

jlove

ALLSTON, MA - 19/03/08

Unread postby jlove » 26 Apr 2008 17:42

Great show, would have been there long before doors, but I got on route 90 west instead of east like an idiot. Got on and off 90 like 6 times, paying each time (stupid Mass pike). I am such a guy and very stubborn when it comes to driving and asking directions. But we eventually made it like 3 songs into Saving Abel's set

brenet

ALLSTON, MA - 19/03/08

Unread postby brenet » 12 May 2008 12:14

i hate the mass pike... it sucks it took so long... i can't believe you were late and you still got RIGHT next to me.. i was there for 6 hours before the show

Return to “Concerts”