Columbus, OH - A&R Music Bar 19 September 2016 (Fury Tour)

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Columbus, OH - A&R Music Bar 19 September 2016 (Fury Tour)

Unread postby stephb » 14 Jul 2016 12:25

Columbus, OH
19 September 2016
A&R Music Bar
Tickets on sale July 15
More info:

Steph

Ali
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Columbus, OH - A&R Music Bar 19 September 2016 (Fury Tour)

Unread postby Ali » 02 Aug 2016 09:32

rhythmmusician
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rhythmmusician » 03 Aug 2016 22:29

Definitely going to this show. Got my ticket already! Hoping to make enough to get the VIP upgrade

:rock: :cool:

Isn't it a pity?
I wish you were really in it for life.

:rock: :evillaugh: :music:

Ali
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Ali » 05 Aug 2016 08:49

rhythmmusician
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rhythmmusician » 20 Sep 2016 06:41

The show kicked ass! They put on such a sweet gig and the energy was amazing! During the VIP session, not only did they debut "Here With You" live (I was so excited), but, I got to talk and converse personally and ask a lot of questions to the band. I talked to Mark and Emma about playing drums and bass, Emma's first bass and Mark's drumming influences, and I loved it! Not only was I rocking the f**k out at the barricade RIGHT in front of the band for the whole set, but I was drumming with my hands on the border at the front, and I think Mark noticed because at the end of the show, right after he walked out from behind his set, he pointed a drumstick at me and asked me if I wanted it. Of course I said "Yes!!" and he handed it right to me. Emma handed me and my friend Sean picks as well and I love it so much! Didn't catch one from Brian though, but I will next time! All in all, an unforgettable night. I WILL be going to the next show they do in Columbus, and buying the VIP upgrade if possible.

2 other very exciting things (non-SP related):
- Frank Iero from My Chemical Romance was playing a show at the venue right below SP and I met him and freaked out because I love MCR.
- There's a local band that opened for SP called My Beloved. You guys should check them out, they rocked!

Isn't it a pity?
I wish you were really in it for life.

:rock: :evillaugh: :music:

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 20 Sep 2016 10:10

Sounds like an awesome time! I'm glad you had fun.

Steph

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Concerts”