Recording new music pics!

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
sum1special
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby sum1special » 17 Jul 2015 00:34

Whoa whoa whoa, why all the tenseness? I get where snowmonkies is coming from, it's hard to only see the studio pics, considering we don't even know who the new member is, it's hard just waiting! Plus when the only news you get is, "we'll be giving you new music soon" for months on end and you only get studio pics, it can make you a little antsy! There's no need to get all defensive and up in arms

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:

Unread postby Dana » 17 Jul 2015 06:15

#2017ForDavid :sp:

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Recording new music pics!

Unread postby dlcramer » 17 Jul 2015 08:50

The following post is my opinion and views and in no way reflect those of the band.

Updates fore those that believe it's their right:
New music soon - Emma has responded to people on Twitter that there will be new music THIS YEAR
Lead singer - The band did a Q/A session a few months ago. They said that they have a guy but are not saying more then that yet.

The music industry is fickle! We have seen artists release albums with people not even aware they were working on it recently. It's key to not leak anything to soon for many reasons. I truly believe that the band shares as much as they can and wish they could share more right now.

As for being defensive. Yep, I will defend SP and SPWC. You may think coming on here and complaining is not negative, but it's not positive either. Those that feel they are in the right to post negative or especially rude comments here or on SP and SPWC socials are no better than trolls and bullies in my book. I normally go by "if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all". Complaints and attempts to tell the band what they should do (because you are the authority on what they are doing) isn't going to make things move any faster.

RafaelAlthaus
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RafaelAlthaus » 17 Jul 2015 11:48

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 17 Jul 2015 12:16

I didn't mean for my post to be inflammatory. I don't expect them to reveal everything to us, and I understand why they can't. I personally have been anxious since the split because we haven't heard very much from them, and I immediately jump to the worst conclusion "oh no if they don't talk to us they might quietly stop making music and then there won't be a Sick Puppies anymore."
Do I wish they would occasionally give us a bit more of an update? I do, for the above (the above paragraph in this post, not the post above this one) admittedly kinda dumb reason. I am aware that my anxiousness is not their responsibility, and that if they're too busy, or distracted, just don't feel like it, or whatever reason that is theirs and only theirs, then I will just have to shrug and say "well I'll have to go without" and I will keep waiting for them to finish doing their thing.
I didn't mean to come off as "we deserve information because we're the fans." I meant to say "I wish they would tell us more but if they won't then oh well," and I failed at that clarification.

Hedgehogs for days

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 20 Jul 2015 13:28

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 20 Jul 2015 18:49

Hedgehogs for days

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 21 Jul 2015 12:30

RafaelAlthaus
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RafaelAlthaus » 21 Jul 2015 13:28

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 22 Jul 2015 07:16

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 22 Jul 2015 13:24

Last edited by Snowmonkies on 22 Jul 2015 15:19, edited 1 time in total.

Hedgehogs for days

grunge
Ambassador
Ambassador

Unread postby grunge » 22 Jul 2015 14:54

Someone asked on Facebook or twitter, and Emma said the new stuff is harder than the last album and I doubt any of the songs that didn't make that album won't be used for anything.

You don't see me, for I am but a fragment of your intimidation.

RafaelAlthaus
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RafaelAlthaus » 24 Jul 2015 10:34

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 28 Jul 2015 10:35

Looks like we have a picture of Hook's hand and part of his guitar. Sick Puppies are on fire!

RafaelAlthaus
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RafaelAlthaus » 28 Jul 2015 11:32

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 28 Jul 2015 13:05

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 28 Jul 2015 14:05

SO. FRIKKIN. EXCITED.

I think I might have said that a few times already.

:music:

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

grunge
Ambassador
Ambassador

Unread postby grunge » 28 Jul 2015 15:18

We need a countdown timer!

You don't see me, for I am but a fragment of your intimidation.

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 28 Jul 2015 23:39

I DO!!!!

BryanScott
Guitar / Vocals
Guitar / Vocals

Unread postby BryanScott » 29 Jul 2015 00:22

First of many posts to come...

Aaaaaarggg! Yes yes, indeed a telecaster was being used in this shot. Trust me, it was used for some RAUNCHY heaviness. From Manson, to Slipknot to Deftones (list goes on) tele's have been used to make TONS of heavy tunes. Y'all will soon hear some of the heaviest the band has put out to date...just.you.wait...

Till then I will remain in the shadows...

-Hook

Return to “Sick Puppies”