SPWC Fan of the Week #46

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC Fan of the Week #46

Unread postby chandra » 18 Sep 2013 14:09

Introducing Patrick Phillips, our Fan of the Week!

When did you first hear about the band?
"2011 when I switched to alternative music. I heard 'Odd One'."

What is your favorite song?
"Odd One"

Are you a member of the SPWC forum? If so, why did you decide to join?
"Yes. I wanted to be up to date on anything Sick Puppies was doing"

Where are you from?
"Belleville, Illinois"

What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
"Jaws"

Why do you love Sick Puppies?
"Their music has so much energy; It powers me up
at work, makes me sing and work much harder when I'm feeling down."

Fun Facts:
"I'm like Shim I like to write true stories.
I thought I was the 'Odd One' when I was 8 years old I wrote notes to myself and buried them one day in the backyard. No one knows this story; your song 'Odd One' brings it out. That day I buried that box of notes, and if found, they would know why I was dead. But something else came along a bug or something else; and life went on. At the age of forty seven I was diagnosed with superficial malignant Melanoma and I thought it was the end. I Cried ! 'Odd One' brings so much life into me I don't want to think of that other option. 'My Way Out' a song title that I can't write the words too. I write poetry this came to me when my mother died from Alzheimer 9-13-2006 'Faint' the poem I read at her burial. That's another story. I'm pushing to get 50 poems published before I'm 50 and I feel that everything that I write comes from me. It is the same of SP Music words turns into energy and it fuels me. That is why I love their Music."

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Sick Puppies”