How Early For Front Row???

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Marthix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How Early For Front Row???

Unread postby Marthix » 27 Aug 2013 17:29

If I want front row at a Sick Puppies show, approximately how many hours before doors opening time do I have to show up? My show's doors don't open until 8pm (music starts at 9pm). When should I show up to snag a spot at front row? Thanks for the advice in advance! :)

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How Early For Front Row???

Unread postby Dana » 27 Aug 2013 17:47

It really depends on the venue. I would at least be there and hour before doors open. If you have the time you can swing by earlier just to see if there are people already lining up.

#2017ForDavid :sp:

Return to “Sick Puppies”