Favorites?

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phenom1TSmith
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Favorites?

Unread postby Phenom1TSmith » 02 Dec 2011 20:06

What is your favorite song by Sick Puppies?
Why is that your choice?

Which is your favorite album?
Why?

Who is your favorite member of Sick Puppies?
Why this person?

Who is your overall favorite band?
(Do not just say Sick Puppies to say Sick Puppies, I have no brownie points to give LOL)
:rock: :music:

To truly be different, you must be yourself.

DON'T LET 'SOMEONE' TELL YOU YOU'RE NO ONE

Stacey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Favorites?

Unread postby Stacey » 03 Dec 2011 06:52

Are these questions you are wanting for a future webcast or just in general? Great questions, but I want to make sure if they are in general to everyone, I'd like to move the post to someplace it will get more exposure so you will get more answers possibly. :smile:

Sassy, Classy And A Little Smart Assy

5/31/07-Denver~8/5/08-Casper~8/20/08-Denver~9/8/09-CO Springs~9/9/09-Denver~10/23/09-Nashville~5/12/10-CO Springs~5/13/10-Denver~4/22/11-Casper~7/27/11-Cheyenne~10/16/11-Las Vegas~10/12/12-Casper~10/13/12-Denver~6/22/13-North Platte~9/3/13-Denver~12/13/13-CO Springs~3/10/14-Denver~5/1/16-Jacksonville~12/8/16-Omaha~3/2/17-Billings~4/30/17-Henderson, NV

Phenom1TSmith
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Phenom1TSmith » 03 Dec 2011 08:53

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 03 Dec 2011 16:57

Phenom1TSmith
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Phenom1TSmith » 03 Dec 2011 17:03

pillarocka
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby pillarocka » 04 Dec 2011 05:03

Favorite song would definitely be Pitiful. I just think that song is worked out so well and it means so much. Favorite album....thats tough i think Dressed Up As Life would be it. It's a little bit harder than tri polar is.
I'm not sure who to pick for a favorite member, Shim is funny and has a great sense of humor, but Emma is an awesome bass player and is awesomely hot. The way she plays in Nothing Really Matters is ridiculous. I guess in the end i would pick Emma :P :rock:

Stacey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Stacey » 04 Dec 2011 06:23

What is your favorite song by Sick Puppies? I'm a "Too Many Words" gal.

Why is that your choice? While I love just about every song...that one just makes feel more than most"

Which is your favorite album? I like them both equally. We looked at that not long ago and they each have the exact same # of sings that I will skip over

Who is your favorite member of Sick Puppies? It is impossible for me to pick just one of them. I could go on and on about each one of them.

Who is your overall favorite band? Beside SP I really love Rise Against and I'm a new admirer of 10 Years

Sassy, Classy And A Little Smart Assy

5/31/07-Denver~8/5/08-Casper~8/20/08-Denver~9/8/09-CO Springs~9/9/09-Denver~10/23/09-Nashville~5/12/10-CO Springs~5/13/10-Denver~4/22/11-Casper~7/27/11-Cheyenne~10/16/11-Las Vegas~10/12/12-Casper~10/13/12-Denver~6/22/13-North Platte~9/3/13-Denver~12/13/13-CO Springs~3/10/14-Denver~5/1/16-Jacksonville~12/8/16-Omaha~3/2/17-Billings~4/30/17-Henderson, NV

Heather

Unread postby Heather » 05 Dec 2011 01:50

What is your favorite song by Sick Puppies? That's a really hard question for me! I can never narrow it down to just one song.

Which is your favorite album? Probably Tri-Polar. Though I love Dressed Up As Life too.

Why? There is not one song on the album that I don't listen to as much.

Who is your favorite member of Sick Puppies? Another tough one that I just can't answer!

Why this person? Shim, because he is an overall wonderful guy; Emma, because she's the main reason I first got interested in SP & is the essence of a true female rock star; Mark, because he's just a cool guy. :)

Who is your overall favorite band? Sick Puppies is my #1 fav, followed by Adelitas Way, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, & Hinder.

~Heather

08-15-08: New Orleans 08-16-08: Tupelo 04-18-09: Nashville 10-14-09: Little Rock 10-23-09: Nashville 04-22-10: Jackson 07-13-10: Memphis 08-11-10: Little Rock 09-10-10: Nashville 04-30-11: Memphis 09-20-13: Little Rock 09-27-13: Nashville 03-25-17: Clarksville

Harlie loves SP
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

hmmmm?

Unread postby Harlie loves SP » 08 Dec 2011 15:15

Why is that your choice?
probuly Monsters why becausr its erry and i love it
Why?
idk why idk

Why this person?
SHIM! why (Idk)
(Do not just say Sick Puppies to say Sick Puppies, I have no brownie points to give LOL)
Its a tie between SP amd 5FDP

~Harlie~Harlie

Phenom1TSmith
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Phenom1TSmith » 08 Dec 2011 21:57

YESSS 5FDP :rock: :rock: :rock:

xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 09 Dec 2011 11:58

What is your favorite song by Sick Puppies? Odd One, Riptide and Master of the Universe
Why is that your choice? Odd One: Because it helps me feel better when I feel all weird, Riptide: Dude, I made that song my freakin theme song. I feel like that ALL THE TIME. Master of the Universe: THE BASS. Plus awesome lyrics. But..THE. BASS.

Which is your favorite album? Tri-Polar
Why? I connect to more songs on Tri-Polar

Who is your favorite member of Sick Puppies? Emma
Why this person? She's a huge inspiration, she's amazing in what she does, and she's really nice

Who is your overall favorite band? AFTER Sick Puppies, it's Within Temptation, Chevelle, MCR, HIM, Breaking Benjamin...Within Temptation second after SP, and the other 4 are tied. XD

Bri

newsickpuppiesfan96
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby newsickpuppiesfan96 » 12 Dec 2011 18:16

Lets just get down to it:
Favorite song: Anywhere But Here
Why: BA riff and what the song means to ME I can relate to.
Favorite album: Tri-Polar
Why: More consistent songs than previous two records
Favorite band member: Shim
Why: I play guitar as well, and try to sing, but really not that good at singing. I look up to musicians that can do both sing and play an instrument and he just seems like an all around down to earth, cool dude.
Favorite band: METALLICA
Why: no disrespect to SP but Metallica is so BA. James Hetfield is my hero and I enjoy their old music (first four albums) the most but I give their new music a lot more credit than most people. It's melodic and have great lyrics.

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 12 Dec 2011 18:55

What is your favorite song by Sick Puppies? Anywhere but Here
Why is that your choice? Good question, it just gives me chills when I listen to it. And it has an interesting meaning.

Which is your favorite album? I can't pick one D:

Who is your favorite member of Sick Puppies? C'mon I can't pick a favorite person ;] But I can relate to Emma the most because we both play bass (her much better though lol).
Why this person? ^Bass~

Who is your overall favorite band? Oh my :l I may get made fun of for it but Green Day, I've been listening to them since I was little =]

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

ZangZadam31
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ZangZadam31 » 14 Dec 2011 13:53

What is your favorite song by Sick Puppies? You're going down off Polar Opposite...hell yeah

Why? I love the way Shim sings it and that way it was put together i thought it was amazing..kudos

Which is your favorite album? Dressed up as life because that was the cd that changed the way i listen to music...when i first put it on my ipod, i couldn't listen to other music for two weeks and when i would go to other songs i would just come back to that

Who is your favorite member of Sick Puppies? Every member...Shim because he's goofy and silly and he's like how i am in secret and i love that fact that he is who he is and doesn't have to apologize for it, Emma because she's Emma and Mark because hes reminds me of my best friend, Raymond, from high school

Who is your overall favorite band? The Pups, DethKlok, HIM, Coheed and Cambria, Evanescence, RHCP, MCR, Chevelle, Earth Wind and Fire (bands and music like that)

^ Thanks a million to /jessie <33 (You know what i like :D)

"When I'm sad, she comes to me..With a thousand smiles, she gives to me free.
It's alright she says it's alright.. Take anything you want from me, anything."... M & C (Loveys 1 N 2) 9*29*06

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=1368990

Brianna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brianna » 14 Dec 2011 20:51

It changes just about every day :tongue: today I'm in love with Anywhere But Here.
Why is that your choice?
I really love Shim's voice on the song, especially when his voice like quivers on the word rain, and how his voice goes from so sweet to aggressive, and Emma's backing vocals make it amazing.

Probably Tri-polar, but I go back and forth a LOT.
Why?
I just love the range from White Balloons to You're Going Down, and I love Odd One.

I don't think I can choose one!
Why this person?
I love Mark because he's funny and seems really laid back, and he's more sporty, which is awesome.
Emma's really cool, and she seems shy in person but on stage she just is all in, and I really respect that. I also just started taking up bass so she's an inspiration for me.
Shim's another inspiration for me because of learning guitar and my love for singing. I also love him because he's funny, but he has such an awesome personality for example with the emails we occasionally get. They're just so deep and they make you think, and the things he gives you to think about in those emails really make him a role model to me.

Hmm.... I think Sick Puppies may win this one, but Metallica is a VERY close second for me :smile:

Splasher
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Splasher » 05 Jan 2012 03:47

Rock Kids. More than 10 years later, it has probably more meaning then back when it was made.

Tri-Polar (Deluxe). Love every song, and love the PO tracks. Is it just me though, or does Monsters sound A LOT like It's All Over by Three Days Grace?

Emma. She's a good bassist :drool:

Changes between Rise Against, Green Day and Sick Puppies daily.

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 14 Jan 2012 00:59

Favorite song? Damn that's hard to choose, changes daily. But today it's "The Pretender" just LOVE that song so damn much

Favorite member? yeah right...

Favorite album? DUAL

Favorite band? My Favorite band has been the same for almost 11 years and always will be. Linkin Park. First real band I listened to, they introduced me to music which became my life. Other than them fighting for the next 3 spots are Sick Puppies, Rise Against, and Breaking Benjamin.

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Digit
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Digit » 21 Jan 2012 22:35

Reality is a world that is hard to face.
Face your reality and you will face your fear.

Return to “Sick Puppies”