Did it surprise anyone else?

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Did it surprise anyone else?

Unread postby solacematt » 18 Jun 2008 18:34

So I just got woke up by my cat jumping on the wrong spot of me...cats really need to learn where not to walk on a male when they're asleep by the way, when I notice I have a txt. How does the band mass txt people? I'm like, well that's different. Anyone get the txt tonite?

Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Did it surprise anyone else?

Unread postby Zach » 18 Jun 2008 18:41

Yeah, got the text message from Shim to give him a call. Interesting idea, isn't it?

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 18 Jun 2008 19:02

hahaha me too and once i got it i got a text from my friend saying she got one,she was stoked =P

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby solacematt » 18 Jun 2008 19:03

Very, my message shall be to make sure they blow "The band that shall not be named" and Finger Eleven off the stage every night and and leave with a whole venue full of new fans, haha.

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 18 Jun 2008 19:05

ha ha! nice...

I guess if i wanted to get one of those messages, I would actually have to send them one eh?

edit: I dont have a cat, and i'm not a dude... but that must suck

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 18 Jun 2008 19:08

I got it, too. That was pretty cool.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Shamrock » 18 Jun 2008 19:18

Sheila, I'm in the same boat. lol But now I am curious!

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 18 Jun 2008 19:28

me too...its a long distance text isnt it? boo... but receiving them is free :tongue:

punklawngnome
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby punklawngnome » 18 Jun 2008 19:40

maaan, am i like, the only person that owns a cell phone that doesn't have texting? *brick'd*

thats pretty cool though. i've been meaning to give them a call, but haven't the chance yet. i think tomorrow will be the day. :biggrin:

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 18 Jun 2008 20:25

I got it too, It took me about 10 seconds to realize it was for say now and that i wasnt the only one to get it.. but i'm going to call tomorrow sometime and leave a message. I left one before thought, i think say now is cool and all but whats the fun in calling and leaving a message? Its not like you get to talk to them or ever hear back? :noclue:

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 18 Jun 2008 20:35

I got the text as well - very cool idea! Sham and Sheila - I have never called their say now so I don't think it goes by those who have already called and left a message - so you may be getting one in the future .
I'll have to call tomorrow as well - just have to figure out what to say before I get on the phone :biggrin:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 18 Jun 2008 20:39

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 18 Jun 2008 20:47

^^^ LOL! My message stated they got my number either from a show I attended (didn't leave my number at the show I was at ) or from their website. I'm guessing it would be from the forum and not their myspace ?

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 18 Jun 2008 20:52

I got one too! It was a nice surprise after a long night at work.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 18 Jun 2008 20:53

I don't have texting either =[

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby solacematt » 18 Jun 2008 20:58

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 19 Jun 2008 01:55

I definately have texting. But I am in the land of Canadia and therefore never get texting love from your foreign country's bands. I think they fear our beavers or something. They won't take down the telephone line if you call or text, really!

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 19 Jun 2008 04:43

coltonjared
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby coltonjared » 19 Jun 2008 10:21

I called on my friends cell and I didn't know what to say and then my friend was acting stupid and loud then I panicked and hung up the phone so there probably going to hear my friend being stupid

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 19 Jun 2008 11:12

I woke up this morning and had a text and I was like who now. HAHA it was shim, YAY. I was suprised, it started my early morning off good. But it also made me wonder if alot of people were call the line or if only a few are I have called twice but I hope all their other fans are calling too.

Return to “Sick Puppies”