Help? (Find the "Ask The Band" thread)

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GuitarZer0
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help? (Find the "Ask The Band" thread)

Unread postby GuitarZer0 » 07 Aug 2011 20:45

Hey, I'm new to the site, so this may be a dumb question, but can anyone help me find the "Ask the band" thread? I joined World Crew and the forum, so dunno why I can't find it...

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Help?

Unread postby angelbear425 » 07 Aug 2011 20:59

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

GuitarZer0
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby GuitarZer0 » 07 Aug 2011 21:09

Thanks for replying. :smile: But my name's already white. Could it just be something up with my browser or something?

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 07 Aug 2011 21:44

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 08 Aug 2011 10:18

Your name is definitely not white. I'm behind on sifting through the new members, I will get it done tonight!

GuitarZer0
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby GuitarZer0 » 08 Aug 2011 10:54

Haha I'm sorry. The colors looked alike on my screen. Sorry if I caused you any trouble with my stupidity. :smile:

GuitarZer0
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby GuitarZer0 » 08 Aug 2011 10:55

Oh and thank you guys for clarifying it up for me.

Return to “Sick Puppies”