DUAL CD+Shirt Package

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

DUAL CD+Shirt Package

Unread postby solacematt » 17 Jun 2008 14:14

I discovered this back in December while Christmas shopping with my bass player in an fye store. 19.99 for the cd and a shirt that they don't seem to sell through the bands online store. Anyways, I wanted to get one for my friend online earlier and they didn't show them for sale on fye.com so I called the one in the mall up the street from my work and they said that they carry them in-store only. Just thought I'd let everyone know since they don't sell them through the band's official store, or fye's site. I'll see if I can take a picture of the shirt later on :)
-matt

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DUAL CD+Shirt Package

Unread postby Katy » 17 Jun 2008 14:20

Wow, thanks for the info. I'll be looking forward to a picture of that shirt.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Serge » 17 Jun 2008 15:05

Me too, what color is the shirt?

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 17 Jun 2008 15:26

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby solacematt » 17 Jun 2008 15:52

After taking a few pics of me in the shirt, I decided this was a very bad hair day and I don't want to cut my head off :tongue: I however remembered that there was a special package backing that I kept that shows a picture of the shirt on it. By the way, anyone else think that this pic would make a badass desktop wallpaper image :laugh:

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 17 Jun 2008 15:54

I might go and check if the fye by me still has them.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 17 Jun 2008 15:56

I've seen these packages at FYI, too. I always want to buy it, but I figure the shirt is huge, and I already have 2 copies of DUAL anyway. :tongue:

Aww no pics of Matt? I'm disappointed! :wink:

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 17 Jun 2008 16:04

I want that shirt =O

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby solacematt » 17 Jun 2008 16:06

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 17 Jun 2008 16:08

It'd be copy #3 for me too if I can find one lol.

I wonder if all FYE stores carry them

.....so what kinda size does this shirt feel like? I really doubt it one size fits all o.O

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 17 Jun 2008 16:08

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby solacematt » 17 Jun 2008 16:10

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 17 Jun 2008 16:12

Coolness! I wear size L so it seems like it'd be a good fit.

Now to find the closest FYE =P

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 17 Jun 2008 16:13

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 17 Jun 2008 16:16

I hate heavy cotton as well and can be picky with t-shirts o.O

......so far American Apparel has made me the happiest. :smile:

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby solacematt » 17 Jun 2008 16:17

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 17 Jun 2008 16:19

^^ That does help, actually. :biggrin: Maybe next time I'll see it, I'll buy it.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 17 Jun 2008 16:23

I think one of my favorite t-shirts (Foo Fighters one) is Gildan. Now I'm totally getting this.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 17 Jun 2008 18:24

great shirt Matt! But I'm with Becky on the t-shirt thing - I usually buy small/medium in t-shirts. I share with 11 yo daughter as well :biggrin:

Matt, we need a picture of you in a furry hat :cool:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 17 Jun 2008 21:14

i think i may have to check out FYE tomorrow after work :wink:

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Return to “Sick Puppies”