Rock Kids cover question.

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Rock Kids cover question.

Unread postby Pwneress » 16 Jun 2008 20:09

Ok I came across this a whole ago and saved but I was wondering (since I don't know =P) is this fan made or legit?

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Question...

Unread postby Donna » 16 Jun 2008 21:08

Hmmm.. that is a good question...wish I knew the answer !! I have feeling it is fan made but I could be wrong :tongue:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 16 Jun 2008 21:30

I'm pretty sure it's fan made, but not positive.

Wow Donna...we're such a big help, aren't we? :laugh:

Jamie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jamie » 17 Jun 2008 08:43

I'd go out on a limb and say its fan made, but the song is kick ass none the less! :laugh:

Its a pretty cool image tho

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby solacematt » 17 Jun 2008 11:10

It's real. That's the radio promo single for "Rock Kids," I have one as well.
Knowing pointless crap must mean I have no life huh :p
-matt

aliciah

Unread postby aliciah » 17 Jun 2008 13:34

Yeah, I'm going to second that real.
I have a signed copy... but I think its only Chris that signed it because I had Shimon and Emma sign the Everyday single. Can't remember... too long ago.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 17 Jun 2008 13:57

^^^ Thanks to Matt and Aliciah !! And Matt I think it is very valuable to know that sort of info :cool:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 17 Jun 2008 15:02

I want that single =P

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 17 Jun 2008 16:03

I didn't even know a single existed for Rock Kids. That's really cool!

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 17 Jun 2008 16:06

I think there's 1-2 other ones as well too =o

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby solacematt » 17 Jun 2008 16:13

There's one for "Rock Kids" and "Every Day," and than there's the "Fly ep." I got the Fly ep signed by Shim, Emma and Chris off of ebay in April of '07. The Fly ep also has media on it, the video for Fly and The Making Of which I used to have uploaded to youtube till they deleted my page.
-matt

aliciah

Unread postby aliciah » 19 Jun 2008 12:01

Oh, the Fly video... That was one of the hotest days, and we spent all day in a school hall. Good thing was, they finally realised how far me and Bec had to travel to go to their shows. Even better, I spent all day hanging out and, thankfully, didn't make it into the video.. But look for Shay... red haired bloke in the front. He's friend to all.

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 19 Jun 2008 13:38

i believe i have those videos,i ripped them off of youtube, I don't remember if i still have them though =\

EDIT:I DO HAVE THEM! I HAVE ALL THE VIDEOS AND MAKING OF'S THAT I KNOW OF EXIST.

(caps...sorry)

Return to “Sick Puppies”