New video for Pitiful

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New video for Pitiful

Unread postby nicolenice » 09 Jun 2008 09:16

I absolutly loved the new video for pitiful I think that it is so awsome that they made a video for a song that is not going to be a single. :D What did you guys think of it.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: New video for Pitiful

Unread postby Donna » 09 Jun 2008 09:30

I thought it was really cool, although I would have liked to see the crowd shots a little more clearly-they were really fuzzy and not in focus. Who knows, maybe some of us could have been in them!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby nicolenice » 09 Jun 2008 09:36

Yeah the crowd shots were fuzzy but no way for me to be in there because I missed the evanescence concert when they toured with sick puppies :cry: but I still like it

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 09 Jun 2008 09:44

guess that takes me out as well since I missed those shows :( But definitely a very cool and unique video - this is why we need a live DVD to be created!!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 09 Jun 2008 10:32

Who said it wasn't going to be a single? :p

Cool video. It makes me want to be at a concert reaaaally bad!!

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 09 Jun 2008 10:35

I would love for it to be a single but I thought they said WAYLF would be the last single so dont get mad i was just saying.

And yeah it makes me want to be at a SP concert too.

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 09 Jun 2008 10:37

I really liked and like how it practically captured the essence of being at an SP concert =)

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 09 Jun 2008 11:18

The video is awesome!! I wish they showed more of the audience though or just slowed it down when they did lol. I know they taped me and my friend at the NJ show. They were taping a lot of the audience there and I'm curious if I'm in it anywhere :p Some of the clips look like they're from RI too because I saw green sparkly wrist bands :D
Last edited by SweetPandemonium on 09 Jun 2008 11:27, edited 1 time in total.

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lisa » 09 Jun 2008 11:22

Awesome video, I really like it!...I'm gonna have to see them in concert again really soon!

jazzyd

Unread postby jazzyd » 09 Jun 2008 12:01

I know I really do too!
did anyone else get the flyer where we get 15% off of SP offical merch cause we are so cool

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 09 Jun 2008 12:05

I loved it as well. It would be great to have that as the video if Pitiful is a single. And I also got the email for 15% off. I am unsure what/if I want anything. Now if we had those items discussed in the other forum I would be all about it! haha Though I still might purchase the hoodie. :)

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 09 Jun 2008 12:53

The video was great. I can't wait to see them live!

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 09 Jun 2008 14:12

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 09 Jun 2008 20:17

Shim has MAD editing skills.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 09 Jun 2008 21:44

^^^add that to his list of talents 8-)

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 09 Jun 2008 22:27

Becky is correct, "Pitiful" is supposed to be the last/4th single :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 09 Jun 2008 23:23

yeah i heard it was supposed to be a single too.

i love the video. it did make me miss the shows tho. i wanna see them again sooo bad!!!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 10 Jun 2008 08:43

Last edited by nicolenice on 10 Jun 2008 10:01, edited 1 time in total.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 10 Jun 2008 09:48

Pitiful would be a perfect single, except for the main part of it being edited out when it's on the radio.

I've tried every - I find, except for - and - :p

Here is a gif I quickly made if anyone wants it, should be avatar size. :) 90 by 88.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 10 Jun 2008 10:33

Return to “Sick Puppies”