Sad News For The Puppies

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
Justine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby Justine » 14 May 2008 11:11

I've just read this on myspace... Wooo... Sad new....
Like everybody here, my heart and my thoughts for each of them...
Much love *Hugs*

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby bobrien » 14 May 2008 11:12

I send my love and condolences to the band and the band mate who lost their loved one. My prayers are with you! Take care of you and we will be here when you get back Puppies.

I too think it would be cool to send them some flowers but I am going to agree with Becky on this one-that they will prolly want to keep it private and we dont know where or to whom to send.

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby Lisa » 14 May 2008 11:50

So sorry to hear of your loss...condolences to you and your loved ones.You will be in my thoughts and stay strong!

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 14 May 2008 11:58

:( If anyone from the band ever sees this, my prayers are with you guys. So sorry.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby angelbear425 » 14 May 2008 12:17

My deepest condolences for the band and whoever it happened to be. I saw this right after it was posted this morning on myspace. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. (I posted it somewhere, but thank you peeka for making it an actual thread)

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby Stephanie » 14 May 2008 12:43

To whichever band member it might be, my deepest sympathies go out to you and the rest of your family during this difficult time. I'll say a prayer for the entire band and keep you all in my thoughts.

Keep tough, Puppies.

aussiemcluvn

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 14 May 2008 15:12

i just read the news on myspace. Im really sorry to hear about your loss. my deepest sympathy to whoever it may be. you'll be in my prayers and thoughts.

resie93

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby resie93 » 14 May 2008 15:18

i'm hella bummed the won't be at pointfest. =CCCCCCCCCC

but they are in my prayers. i really hope that they are all ok.

does anyone on the odd chance know which members of SPs famil died?

im way to nosey for my own good =[

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby Sheila » 14 May 2008 16:38

I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby Donna » 14 May 2008 17:11

I just saw this thru myspace as well...I am so sad and my deepest sympathies go out to them and their families..losing someone is the hardest thing we have to go through in this life. I wish them a safe trip home and that they receive all the love and support that they will need during this difficult time.
I'm sure they won't be on here the forum for sometime but whenever they do read this please know we all love you here and are sending many hugs your way.

*** I also wanted to add that I would be more than willing to go in on flowers, cards, etc - I think it would be sweet to show them how much we really do care . ***
Last edited by Donna on 14 May 2008 17:28, edited 1 time in total.

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 14 May 2008 20:03

Donna,

I sent a PM to Susanna asking her to find out how we can send flowers and cards to them. She said she will get in contact with management to see what way best to take care of this. It does need to happen.

Brian
xox
Last edited by dressedupaslife on 14 May 2008 20:04, edited 1 time in total.

I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you...
'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby frodolover36 » 14 May 2008 20:09

i agree. i think it does need to happen. i think it will help lift the bands spirits

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

marissab330

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby marissab330 » 14 May 2008 20:31

yesss i think the cards and flowers are a wonderful idea

aussiemcluvn

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 14 May 2008 20:45

i think its a wonderful idea and i hope were able to send it to them.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby Donna » 14 May 2008 21:04

Brian, thank you very much for doing this - I will help out in any way that is needed . I hope we do have a way of getting something sent to them - I think this is a wonderful idea.

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 14 May 2008 21:24

Thanks Donna,

I just feel very strongly about this, They have become like extended family to me over the past year. Much like y'all here are quickly becoming like family to me. I don't mind if I have to foot the bill for it, I just want to see that it gets done.

Brian
xox

'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby Donna » 14 May 2008 21:31

^^^believe me you will not have to foot the bill yourself..I want to give towards whatever we decide to do for them!!
and I feel the same way as you about the band and the people in this forum...it really is special :)

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 14 May 2008 21:40

Donna,

awwwwwwwwwwwww, *hugs Donna* another Kodak moment.

Brian
xox

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby frodolover36 » 14 May 2008 21:54

i feel the same. i love the band. and i love u guys. i consider u all good friends at this moment. i mean we do have one awesome thing in common ;)

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby Katy » 15 May 2008 04:06

Return to “Sick Puppies”