Sad News For The Puppies

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby Donna » 24 May 2008 20:06

Due to the personal nature of what happened it isn't something that will be discussed in depth ( which band member's family, etc) on the forum. We need to give the band the privacy they deserve during this time .
They know that they have the best , most caring fans that a band could ask for :)

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

brenet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby brenet » 24 May 2008 20:38

i'm really hoping they don't say who's it was.. they'll never hear the end of it...

i remember when my mom died. everyone found out and i didn't hear the end of it for 7 whole months after the fact. I COULDN'T GET OVER IT!!

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby angelbear425 » 24 May 2008 21:19

I cant even believe someone even had the audacity to ask if anyone found out who it was.. That is just rude. It's a family member and that is all anyone needs to know...

(Sorry, but I think it is just really rude that someone would ask who it was. Completely out of line.. IMO)

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby frodolover36 » 24 May 2008 23:02

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby angelbear425 » 24 May 2008 23:13

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sad News For The Puppies

Unread postby frodolover36 » 24 May 2008 23:19

i know i totally understand. i wasnt trying to be annoying tho. i asked once. but i totally get it. they are dealing with a loss and the last thing they need is for us to be bothering them with the questions.

its all good. i still feel bad for all of them tho. they have become like brothers and sisters to one another so if one hurts then they all hurt. it would just make it easier so we all know who exactly to feel for

its all good tho. they need their privacy and i love them all!

u guys are in my prayers! (still lol)
Last edited by frodolover36 on 24 May 2008 23:30, edited 1 time in total.

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Sick Puppies”