Bass Tabs

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
marissab330
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bass Tabs

Unread postby marissab330 » 10 May 2008 16:42

hey so i was just wondering if any of you know any bass tabs to any SP songs..i found one website that has only a couple songs its 911tabs.com..but if you guys know any more that would be great...thanks!

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Bass Tabs

Unread postby Serge » 10 May 2008 21:11

Have you tried ultimate-guitar.com? :D

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

marissab330

Bass Tabs

Unread postby marissab330 » 10 May 2008 21:50

yeah 911tabs.com links you to that site automatically they have alot of songs..but more of the older stuff i was kinda thinkin of the "dressed up as life" stuff

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Bass Tabs

Unread postby Serge » 10 May 2008 22:04

Hm, I'll see what I can find. It's a lot harder to find good tab sites nowadays :(

....I miss mxtabs.com!

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Bass Tabs

Unread postby solacematt » 10 May 2008 23:38

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Bass Tabs

Unread postby Serge » 11 May 2008 02:22

Lame man! :(

brenet

Bass Tabs

Unread postby brenet » 12 May 2008 08:34

i hate when huge tablature sites steal it from others, and doesn't make it on their own

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Bass Tabs

Unread postby Stephanie » 12 May 2008 12:54

I use the powertabs program.

You get that program and download a script someone else has tabbed out for the application. I have "All the Same" on there and can probably send it to those that want it. I also have "My World" "Cancer" and "Pitiful" but they are Guitar only, no Bass. ATS is the only one with bass on it and its pretty accurate, or so I've deemed it. I know Emma does a lot of play with her Bass and people that tabbed it probably missed a bit but eh...gets the general idea down.

dreamreever71
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Bass Tabs

Unread postby dreamreever71 » 24 Jun 2008 00:24

I'm almost done tabbing pitiful.It's taken me awhile to do it but i'm almost there.I've also figured out the begining to howards tale and cancer.I'll post when I'm done but any help would be great.

Return to “Sick Puppies”