Add me to the Band's shirts

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Shamrock » 15 May 2008 21:07

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Katy » 16 May 2008 04:09

Last edited by Katy on 16 May 2008 04:11, edited 1 time in total.

CrewMom
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby CrewMom » 16 May 2008 10:14

Ok I need help......I have no idea how to PM Logan to tell him I want my name on the shirt too. I'd hate to think I missed out cuz I'm lame "sniff sniff"

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 16 May 2008 10:25

CrewMom
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby CrewMom » 16 May 2008 11:55

Thanks a million Vertigo...guess sometimes it doesn't pay to be so danged old in a message board lmao. Now I just hope it's not too late

logan

Unread postby logan » 17 May 2008 08:49

Alright the moment you have all been waiting for.......not really lol but here is the finalized name list...and Shamrock came up witha good point that the board is changing so should we just take away the SPWC URL?

and sorry Donna I shortened your last name so that it will fit, if you would like your whole last name I can change it.

-Logan

lacrymosa7
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby lacrymosa7 » 17 May 2008 09:00

Count me in if it's not too late. ;)

Justine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Justine » 17 May 2008 14:05

I want my name 3 times bigger than the others !
I'm kidding [sorry I'm tired...], this is perfect, good job :)

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 17 May 2008 17:04

It looks awesome Logan! Great job :)

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 17 May 2008 18:54

Taking the website off might be a good idea or maybe you could PM Susanna and ask if she knows what the new URL will be or how long it will be before everything changes and if it isn't too long then the shirt could get put on hold. It's just a thought, of course. Amazing job with the shirt, Logan. :D

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 17 May 2008 19:29

I think although Donna's last name was longer, it was fine since it was last. Did the others not want their last name or were they also too long?

The band members know the website anyway, so with or without is fine. I think if we don't know the new link, may as well leave it off, but if you can find out you could add it on. It's not a big deal. Looks great :)

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 17 May 2008 20:09

They were too long :P I would have liked to have my full name on there but I guess with my last name and screen name being long it probably didn't work. Still looks great though :)

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 17 May 2008 20:11

lol...it's ok Logan , I don't mind. I like how both sides are even.....yes I am compulsive about some things :P

If we can still get Lacrymosa 7 on the shirt then would you mind rearranging me to the bottom with my full name?

Also, I don't think it is a big deal if we take off the site address since these shirts are for the band only. If by chance you can get the new address from Susanna then go ahead and add it, but if not just leave it off , no biggie.

The shirt looks fantastic..I am really excited about how they came out--as I have said many times....Logan, you rock 8-)

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 17 May 2008 20:19

Why not put the longer names last, and center them after the two columns.

So we have two columns, and then the long names are centered (of course my name could still go last ;))

Example:
column -- column
column -- column
----- column -----
Last edited by Shamrock on 17 May 2008 20:22, edited 1 time in total.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 17 May 2008 20:38

sweet idea Shamrock..I really like that 8-) and of course you still go last ;D

Logan could we put Mandy M. (if she wants to use her full last name) , myself and Shamrock at the bottom and centered?

;D

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 17 May 2008 20:45

Don't forget Melanie M! We don't want to throw off the columns now by having one extra up there by itself :o lol..

jersey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jersey » 17 May 2008 20:57

aww.. is is too late for me? I always find things too late. haha.

"Have you ever confused a dream with life? ... Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted."

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 17 May 2008 20:58

No no, just PM Logan your name and he'll add you :)

Quick people, we need another one to go beside her's so I can still be last! :o lol

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 28 May 2008 21:15

I'll PM him,i want to be on =)

hopefully I'm not too late.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 29 May 2008 20:09

Since some of the summer tour dates have been announced I am going to PM Logan to see where we are with these shirts. I will be going to see SP in July (definitely 1 show, possibly 2 ) so I could definitely order these and present them to them ...as long as everyone is ok with that ;D

Return to “Sick Puppies”