The Mark Thread

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
User avatar
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 8682
Joined: 28 Mar 2008 16:23
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby Cassie » 01 Sep 2015 10:43

Julie wrote:The Goonies has pirates. Hook was a pirate. Hook is the new pseudo name of Sick Puppies new band member. Hook's bandmate is now Mark Goodwin............

......connecting this thread to The Goonies in less then 6 degrees of separation. My job is now complete. :biggrin:

Oh right...Mark thread. I suppose someone has to keep us on topic :tongue: :laugh:


Image Image Image

User avatar
Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 3956
Joined: 21 Oct 2009 22:26

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby Julie » 05 Sep 2015 13:37

Cassie wrote:Oh right...Mark thread. I suppose someone has to keep us on topic :tongue: :laugh:

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just trying to help. LOLOLOLOL :biggrin: :laugh:


My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

User avatar
Cora
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2835
Joined: 22 Aug 2010 20:51
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby Cora » 15 Sep 2015 12:59

I know he creeps on the forums. I don't want to say too much. ;)


Image
Image

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

User avatar
vegawriters
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 776
Joined: 08 Sep 2014 17:18
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby vegawriters » 15 Sep 2015 13:43

Cora wrote:I know he creeps on the forums. I don't want to say too much. ;)


Radiohead Songs in my head ... Commence!


Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Image
Image

Image

User avatar
Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 3956
Joined: 21 Oct 2009 22:26

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby Julie » 16 Sep 2015 18:31

vegawriters wrote:Radiohead Songs in my head ... Commence!

u87io9 <----- from my cat who just walking across my laptop keyboard

Creep commencing x 2.


My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

User avatar
David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian
Posts: 3062
Joined: 16 Oct 2008 07:28
Location: Kansas City, MO

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby David » 16 Sep 2015 20:54

Julie wrote:
vegawriters wrote:Radiohead Songs in my head ... Commence!

u87io9 <----- from my cat who just walking across my laptop keyboard

Creep commencing x 2.


You've forced my hand. :biggrin:



Image
I DO!!!!
Image
Image

User avatar
vegawriters
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 776
Joined: 08 Sep 2014 17:18
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby vegawriters » 16 Sep 2015 21:48

David wrote:
Julie wrote:
vegawriters wrote:Radiohead Songs in my head ... Commence!

u87io9 <----- from my cat who just walking across my laptop keyboard

Creep commencing x 2.


You've forced my hand. :biggrin:



I see your hand, and raise you this -



Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Image
Image

Image

User avatar
Cora
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2835
Joined: 22 Aug 2010 20:51
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby Cora » 25 Sep 2015 21:35

Aww man. I lose. This is what I was going to post as far as 'Creep' videos....



(Mark, take note - we're not calling you a creep) :P hehehehe


Image
Image

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

User avatar
*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 8859
Joined: 09 Mar 2010 12:06
Location: Phoenix, Az

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby *J* » 30 Sep 2015 16:07

Cora wrote:Aww man. I lose. This is what I was going to post as far as 'Creep' videos....



(Mark, take note - we're not calling you a creep) :P hehehehe


Hahaha awesome!


Do you want to help promote Sick Puppies online and at the shows? Become an Ambassador!

Image

How Do I Become an Ambassador?

Becky wrote:If the panties lose, I'm banning everyone.
:tongue:


WonSickPuppy wrote:Remember...I never say no! haha

User avatar
Cora
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2835
Joined: 22 Aug 2010 20:51
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby Cora » 13 Nov 2015 06:20

I really wanted to go to a Charming Liars show while Mark was their drummer.

Why was I not in Mexico?! :wall:


Image
Image

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

User avatar
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 8682
Joined: 28 Mar 2008 16:23
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby Cassie » 15 Nov 2015 10:28

Cora wrote:I really wanted to go to a Charming Liars show while Mark was their drummer.

Why was I not in Mexico?! :wall:

Yea that would have been pretty cool. Especially now that Charlie isn't their singer anymore... :/


Image Image Image

User avatar
Cora
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2835
Joined: 22 Aug 2010 20:51
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby Cora » 15 Nov 2015 20:06

Cassie wrote:
Cora wrote:I really wanted to go to a Charming Liars show while Mark was their drummer.

Why was I not in Mexico?! :wall:

Yea that would have been pretty cool. Especially now that Charlie isn't their singer anymore... :/


That too!!!!! :'(


Image
Image

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

crystal08
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1644
Joined: 03 May 2010 17:00

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby crystal08 » 30 Nov 2015 08:23

Cora wrote:
Cassie wrote:
Cora wrote:I really wanted to go to a Charming Liars show while Mark was their drummer.

Why was I not in Mexico?! :wall:

Yea that would have been pretty cool. Especially now that Charlie isn't their singer anymore... :/


That too!!!!! :'(


I didn't know Charlie left the band. :(


Image

Image

User avatar
Cora
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2835
Joined: 22 Aug 2010 20:51
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby Cora » 01 Dec 2015 09:02

crystal08 wrote:I didn't know Charlie left the band. :(


Izz so saaaaaad!


Image
Image

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

User avatar
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 8682
Joined: 28 Mar 2008 16:23
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby Cassie » 02 Dec 2015 12:31

crystal08 wrote:
I didn't know Charlie left the band. :(

Yea...he made an announcement recently on fb, I believe. He wants to focus more on his business. They have a new singer and new music out with him in it. Its not bad. Just. Not Charlie...


Image Image Image

youngblood4918
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 16 Dec 2015 18:58

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby youngblood4918 » 16 Dec 2015 19:28

Mark is such a badass drummer! I gotta ask though: Mark, do you play any other instruments in your free time?



User avatar
Cora
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2835
Joined: 22 Aug 2010 20:51
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby Cora » 19 Jan 2016 07:45

youngblood4918 wrote:Mark is such a badass drummer! I gotta ask though: Mark, do you play any other instruments in your free time?


Awesome question! If you post it in the ask the band thread, he'll probably answer! :) :)


Image
Image

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

User avatar
Cora
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2835
Joined: 22 Aug 2010 20:51
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby Cora » 13 Jul 2016 09:59

Don't forget!!!!

Mark's birthday is the 17th!!! Make sure to flood his Twitter with birthday wishes!!!!

:smile: :smile:


Image
Image

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

User avatar
Stacey
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 5343
Joined: 02 Apr 2008 06:35
Location: Laramie, Wyoming
Contact:

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby Stacey » 14 Jul 2016 11:48

Cora wrote:Don't forget!!!!

Mark's birthday is the 17th!!! Make sure to flood his Twitter with birthday wishes!!!!

:smile: :smile:


ALWAYS :smile: :smile: :smile:


Sassy, Classy And A Little Smart Assy

ImageImage


5/31/07-Denver~8/5/08-Casper~8/20/08-Denver~9/8/09-CO Springs~9/9/09-Denver~10/23/09-Nashville~5/12/10-CO Springs~5/13/10-Denver~4/22/11-Casper~7/27/11-Cheyenne~10/16/11-Las Vegas~10/12/12-Casper~10/13/12-Denver~6/22/13-North Platte~9/3/13-Denver~12/13/13-CO Springs~3/10/14-Denver~5/1/16-Jacksonville~12/8/16-Omaha~3/2/17-Billings~4/30/17-Henderson, NV

Kship2001
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 157
Joined: 17 Jul 2016 20:45

Re: The Mark Thread

Unread postby Kship2001 » 11 Dec 2016 22:17

Just want to add that I, too, think Mark is awesome!!!!! :bow: :band:


Crazy is just fine cause I like where I'm going :sp:

Image


Return to “Sick Puppies”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests