SPWC T- Shirts

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
jazzyd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby jazzyd » 22 Apr 2008 08:40

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby nicolenice » 22 Apr 2008 08:59

wow that is really good. d**n good

And i agree with jazzy the back is great taking over the world one fan at a time is great

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby frodolover36 » 22 Apr 2008 11:11

lol nice stuff. good going! yeah ive been thinking about shirts for a while and ive discussed it with others. it should just say SPWC member cuz not everyones an ambassador. but im loving it!!!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Shamrock » 22 Apr 2008 12:19

Logan: I like that much better! I wasn't fond of the zigzags or white circle, so I'm glad you tried it without, because this looks great. Now I like that photo on either side of the shirt, but I'm still not convinced it needs to be on both sides, but I do think I like it on the front now, because it's simple and to the point. So if you can come up with any ideas for a second simple photo for the back that would be cool to try. Just to give us an idea.

Peeka: Since the shirt says "World Crew & Street Team" on it, when they go to "sickpuppies.net" they'll find how to join the world crew from there, so posting the direct link to the forum isn't really required. Besides that, it's longer and not as professional looking with the added "proboards91" so it's much better they just find their way to the forum from the puppies official site. ;)

jazzyd

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby jazzyd » 22 Apr 2008 12:31

I think it would be better to just have one fan at a time on the back along with the website
and not another picture.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Serge » 22 Apr 2008 12:31

I love that new shirt design too :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby nicolenice » 22 Apr 2008 12:46

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby angelbear425 » 22 Apr 2008 12:49

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

logan

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby logan » 22 Apr 2008 13:05

jazzyd

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby jazzyd » 22 Apr 2008 13:18

Last edited by jazzyd on 22 Apr 2008 13:39, edited 1 time in total.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Serge » 22 Apr 2008 13:33

I like the ring of that too :D

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Stephanie » 22 Apr 2008 13:41

logan

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby logan » 22 Apr 2008 13:48

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Stephanie » 22 Apr 2008 13:52

logan

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby logan » 22 Apr 2008 14:07

VistaPrint is the cheapest I have found, but if anyone finds anything cheaper than 16.97 a shirt and you can buy singles. Let me know, most printing companies require you to buy in bulk.

-Logan

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Serge » 22 Apr 2008 14:10

That is a bummer!, I love printing on sleeves :(

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Mari » 22 Apr 2008 14:11

This is probably just me worrying too much, but if we are using a picture do we need to check for copyrights or clear it with the band or something? (sorry I live with someone who studied law...)

The designs are good though, they have some impact. Not sure how they would work at a distance, but I like the simplicity. :)
Last edited by Mari on 22 Apr 2008 14:12, edited 1 time in total.

~Mari~

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Katy » 22 Apr 2008 14:19

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Donna » 22 Apr 2008 14:23

I am sooooooo excited about this shirt - I want to wear one right now ;D As stated before everyone is free to submit their ideas for the shirt - Logan had asked me if I would like to see his ideas and I said of course ;D I certainly am not trying to rush this through but I think it would be awesome if we could maybe have all the ideas posted by the end of the weekend (pushy, aren't I?!)
and then I can set up a poll with each designer's name so everyone can take a vote on which shirt they would like to see as the crew shirt. Let me know if I am being too impatient here - lol!
I know the band doesn't have too many more shows - unless there is a (cough) summer tour (cough) in the works - just a hopeful hint there :P If we could get to some crew members to wear these for at least the last couple shows that are scheduled at this time that would be excellent. But , like I said, I'm not trying to rush anyone so if it takes longer that's ok too ;D

My thoughts are that I do love the new design that Logan has presented- I think it looks amazing. Like most everyone else that has posted I agree with the picture being on the front , leave it off the back. Since there are some "creepers" out there we will leave the person's names off the shirts but of course leave Sick Puppy World Crew Member on .

The web address would be too long so I think it probably wouldn't look right so the SP.net is perfect.
It def. would have looked awesome to have Sick Puppies on the sleeve so maybe if someone could find another printing company that does that but still keeping the cost down please let us know!

I am also liking "World Domination One Fan at a Time" - I think that is pretty cool :P

Please keep the ideas coming - if you have your own shirt idea - (Peeka!) please post to the thread so we can see!!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Katy » 22 Apr 2008 14:24

Last edited by Katy on 22 Apr 2008 14:30, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sick Puppies”