SPWC T- Shirts

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Donna » 21 Apr 2008 15:07

We still need to get the details finalized but we are hoping to have some SPWC t-shirts designed and we would like to get some feedback from you guys on this !
Some possibilities for the front of the shirt are of course SPWC and then maybe a logo underneath -Becky's previous sig was a very cool idea (given by Jazzyd - I believe!)
The back of the shirt could have the website address for the board .
Please list any and all ideas you have for the shirts in this thread.

Also, very important, we would need everyone to purchase their own shirt - Susanna has a place in mind that could do the creating of the shirts. She is a little busy right now so when she is able to find out more detailed info we will get that to you . I don't have any info on the prices as of yet - I am thinking we will try to keep them $25.00 or under.

I think this idea along with Bonny's idea of the SPWC flyers are really going to help spread the word about this amazing board and how awesome it is to be a part of the crew!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Becky » 21 Apr 2008 15:08

I've seen people mention my previous sig before, but this is the only one I've ever used on here. LOL.

And I voted for green.
Last edited by Becky on 21 Apr 2008 15:09, edited 1 time in total.

jazzyd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby jazzyd » 21 Apr 2008 15:10

This is soo frickin cool
and I think I meant Susana's sig maybe

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Serge » 21 Apr 2008 15:11

I vote black!

It's classy, matches with anything, and NEVER goes out of style ;)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Becky
Founder
Founder

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Becky » 21 Apr 2008 15:13

I guess I have a grudge against black because of my stupid white cat. :P

color might look good with the SP logo.

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby hshiau » 21 Apr 2008 15:17

I hate to be a downer but don't we want to be publicizing the band rather than the forum? If we get someone interested in the band, they'll inevitably be drawn towards the fan club or forum. To that end, the more SP t-shirts we can sell, the better.

Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Zach » 21 Apr 2008 15:23

I think the emphasis should be on the band, but possibly mention the SPWC on the back of the shirt.

jazzyd

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby jazzyd » 21 Apr 2008 15:26

Last edited by jazzyd on 21 Apr 2008 15:27, edited 1 time in total.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Serge » 21 Apr 2008 15:28

I think they'd be super effective at Sick Puppies shows though, by attracting a lot of people into joining the crew :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby nicolenice » 21 Apr 2008 15:28

jazzyd

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby jazzyd » 21 Apr 2008 15:29

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Stephanie » 21 Apr 2008 15:29

Last edited by Stephanie on 21 Apr 2008 15:30, edited 1 time in total.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Donna » 21 Apr 2008 15:39

I'm glad to see you guys are excited about these! Becky - that color would be cool ;D And it may have been Susanna's or Meri's (DNRpuppy) sig that we are thinking of :P
I'm guessing that the pricing for the colors of the shirts will be something we will be taking into consideration when ordering . Also, I was thinking that these shirts would be more along the lines for the SPWC since SP already has some very cool shirts for the band itself. The SPWC shirts would be perfect to wear to a SP show - all those fans who may not have had any idea about this board would have no choice but to ask us what it's all about ;D
We of course would have something related to SP on it as well but I thought we could make this shirt to promote the crew a little more.

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Serge » 21 Apr 2008 15:41

^ My thoughts exactly! haha :D

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Donna » 21 Apr 2008 15:42

jazzyd

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby jazzyd » 21 Apr 2008 15:46

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 21 Apr 2008 16:01

This is a cool idea. I voted black because that is the ONLY color I will wear so....yeah lol.

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Donna » 21 Apr 2008 16:01

everyone's opinion counts here but I really like Dr. Girlfriend's ideas - just switching the SPWC to the front and the SP to the back (and the SPWC on the shirt sleeve is really cool!)
I only say this because as Serge mentioned these could be very effective at SP shows to get more members to the board.
Just some thoughts ...keep your suggestions coming! ;D

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 21 Apr 2008 16:29

OH SNAP! I had no idea you were doing shirts! ;D People here aren't kidding around, that's for sure.

As for the design, I think the army green would look great behind Whoppers carefully placed in order to make the SP logo. With like, a prairie dog or two.

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Stephanie » 21 Apr 2008 16:36

Return to “Sick Puppies”