SPWC T- Shirts

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Kemmy » 21 Apr 2008 19:56

it's funny because just yesterday my friend and i were talking about how great it would be to have SPWC shirts to wear... i'm still waiting to find out if i'll be an ambassador but if i'm chosen i'd love to have a shirt ;)

logan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby logan » 21 Apr 2008 20:03

Here are some shirts that I created. Let me know which one you like the best.

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Becky » 21 Apr 2008 20:05

^^^ I like the first one better, out of those. Although I don't know that I'd want my name on mine. :P

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Donna » 21 Apr 2008 20:06

I am loving the second one ;D

There are a couple other ideas for the second one as well - hope to get Logan to post that as well!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 21 Apr 2008 20:13

Nice ideas Logan! My favorite is the first. :)

coltonjared
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby coltonjared » 21 Apr 2008 20:20

I like both but if I had to choose it would be the first one.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Donna » 21 Apr 2008 20:22

oops...I meant the first one (but it's gray and then in black - so I meant the black - are you confused yet? ) :P

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Serge » 21 Apr 2008 20:54

I like the first one. :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Shamrock » 21 Apr 2008 23:02

Here's my two cents:
I like the black, and while it is most popular in general for shirts, I think it WOULD stand out if one had the right colors and logo on it. I like the use of yellow, orange and red in the logo, those colors stand out.

Yellow/gold is a lovely color, but it also happens to be the one color on this planet I can't seem to get away with wearing, so I'd never buy one. :( That's just my personal opinion though.

I don't agree with just "Sick Puppies" on the front, I like the idea of "Sick Puppies World Crew" being on the front of the shirt, since we're advertising the crew, and when we're actually promoting via handing out stickers, people will be seeing us from the front, so I think that should be on the front. Plus, having it written out in full HAS "Sick Puppies" on it already.

Customizing each shirt to have our names on it would be more expensive to get from the shop producing the shirts, so that may not be a good idea. It looks great on Logan's shirt design though, but I also don't think everyone we meet at concerts needs to know our full names... there's some creepers out there y'know.

I like the first tshirt Logan posted, but I don't like how the photo of the band is both on the front and the back. I like simple shirts, I really like the way the photo looks with the links on the back of the shirt though, so I would ditch the photo off the front and just keep the SPWC logo on front, or get something else on the front ..
Last edited by Shamrock on 21 Apr 2008 23:02, edited 1 time in total.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Serge » 21 Apr 2008 23:19

Very excellent points!

....also we gotta cut down on as much artwork as possible, the price would be higher to make with the photo on both sides.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby angelbear425 » 22 Apr 2008 03:57

I like the first design better also...

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Samsung » 22 Apr 2008 04:08

I like the first design. :)
Its pretty cool. But I agree about getting rid of the picture on the back.

I think Power To The Puppies should seriously be incorporated somewhere in the shirt. :D

My avatar is always watching.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Katy » 22 Apr 2008 04:23

I agree with a lot of what Shamrock said.

Full names are not a good idea (price wise and identity wise) and I think the picture should be on the back of the shirt promoting SP and then the front of the shirt (which people will see when we are handing out stickers, etc.) should be promoting the SPWC.

I think the first shirt looked the best but I'm having a hard time deciding between the gray and the black. Also, there isn't a website address on any of the shirts for the SPWC message board. ??? Or will this be added in later?

Last but not least, I'm a little disappointed that none of the quotes made it onto the shirt so I hope that gets changed up too.

I wish I could just design these things. grr.

Becky
Founder
Founder

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Becky » 22 Apr 2008 04:30

^^^ Peeka, those designs are just the ideas of one person. It's not the final decision. More people are welcome to post their ideas to work with.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Katy » 22 Apr 2008 04:40

Last edited by Katy on 22 Apr 2008 04:42, edited 1 time in total.

Becky
Founder
Founder

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Becky » 22 Apr 2008 04:47

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Katy » 22 Apr 2008 05:15

Thank you for your help, Becky. :)

Unfortunately, I have to work today. :P But I'll see if I can mess around with photoshop and come up with something.

Does anyone know where I can get the font for the Sick Puppies and the font for the World Crew?

Please and thank you. ;D
Last edited by Katy on 22 Apr 2008 05:16, edited 1 time in total.

logan

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby logan » 22 Apr 2008 06:37

Yea, I was never assigned the designer, I was just coming up with some ideas. And the company I get to print my shirts does not charge for having pictures or have a lot of color, its just a flat 16.95 for them. Regardless if there is pictures on front and back.

Please remeber this is just a design that I came up with. This is NOT the actual world Crew T-Shirt, just thought I could get some ideas going with a visual respresentation. Every1 else is free to make their own designs and maybe we could do a vote to chose what design we all like?

Here is an edited version of the first shirt. Sickpuppyluvr said to take off the names on the back and do away with the zigzags.

Front

Back

Peeka for the Font for the World Crew I used "DopeFont" from

And if you got to VistaPrint.com there is a T-Shirt Template you can download which tells you the size and everything.

If you made an account with vistaprint there is also a trick to always getting the maximum discount. Go to and I have found that is the way to get almost everything for free, but of course there is upload charges for uploading ur design and other charges, so my shirt came out to be $14.96 but that does not include shipping and hadeling.

Hope this helps, and I hope I havent made anyone mad for publishing my design.

-Logan
Last edited by logan on 22 Apr 2008 06:43, edited 1 time in total.

ajs8713

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby ajs8713 » 22 Apr 2008 07:11

Yeah logan that is some good work the only thing i would change is that there are two of the same pictures on the front and back. i would maybe want to change the back picture but thats up to you its only my opinion. great job though. ;D
Last edited by ajs8713 on 22 Apr 2008 07:18, edited 1 time in total.

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby bobrien » 22 Apr 2008 08:08

I love the t-shirt iideas! I like black but I also like the idea behind the gold.

Return to “Sick Puppies”