SPWC T- Shirts

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Becky » 21 Apr 2008 16:39

That color is gold, not yellow. :P

jazzyd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby jazzyd » 21 Apr 2008 16:41

oh haha well that is better :D

Becky
Founder
Founder

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Becky » 21 Apr 2008 16:55

It is better...yellow sucks. ;)

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Donna » 21 Apr 2008 17:15

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Donna » 21 Apr 2008 17:16

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Donna » 21 Apr 2008 17:20

Becky
Founder
Founder

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Becky » 21 Apr 2008 17:25

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Missy » 21 Apr 2008 17:58

I was thinking of suggesting a shirt for the crew! But, you guys beat me to it! Great minds think alike ;) I will be happy with any color other than white. I like white, but recently discovered with my Free Hugs shirt that it gets dirty WAY too easy! (Especially with how clumsy I am lol) I also think the shirt should say "awesomeness" somewhere on it.... But that's just me ;D hehe

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Katy » 21 Apr 2008 18:22

I like the idea of the SP name on the front and SPWC on the back with the website address and maybe with the quote "Taking over the world one fan at a time" or "Fans Determined for World Domination" or something like that.

Also, I think the gold lettering on top of an army green would stand out great but that could probably get expensive as far as printing goes. But, I'd still pay for it. If we have to choose only one color, I vote for the gold as well. :)

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Stephanie » 21 Apr 2008 18:23

Last edited by Stephanie on 21 Apr 2008 18:24, edited 1 time in total.

Becky
Founder
Founder

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Becky » 21 Apr 2008 18:29

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Donna » 21 Apr 2008 18:32

wow, you guys are too d**m creative for me - now I'm thinking I want to incorporate Steph's ideas with Peeka's :Taking over the world one fan at a time" !!
Last edited by Donna on 21 Apr 2008 18:33, edited 1 time in total.

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Stephanie » 21 Apr 2008 18:34

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Katy » 21 Apr 2008 18:38

I thought it fit our whole World Domination mission well. :D

jazzyd

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby jazzyd » 21 Apr 2008 19:15

We could have variations right!
it would be awesome!!

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby angelbear425 » 21 Apr 2008 19:34

I voted for Black because I like dark colored shirts best. Plus the band sells mostly black shirts and we are trying to promote them. I dislike yellow/gold because to me it's just an awful color. My senior year in high school the class officers ordered that color shirt and they came in looking like mustard and I never wore it. Black looks good on everyone.

I like the SP logo on the front (the drippy logo) with SPWC either on the back or the sleeve. Something simple. In my years at college doing shirts for clubs and stuff the ones that sold the best were the ones that were simple.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Becky
Founder
Founder

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Becky » 21 Apr 2008 19:36

jazzyd

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby jazzyd » 21 Apr 2008 19:37

yeah but honestly black is going to harder to spot and such plus if everyone else is wearing some sort of black tee we wont really stand out, but I do think we are going to have choices in the tee's right? And those who want color might have to pay a bit more.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 21 Apr 2008 19:45

I'm going to have to agree about the black, so many of band tshirts are black, they all look so similiar. Would be nice to have something a tad different.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Donna » 21 Apr 2008 19:54

so far I am definitely for having 2 colors to choose from - as Becky said it will depend on the actual design as to what the colors are but it would be nice if we can have 2 different colors for you guys to choose from ;D

Return to “Sick Puppies”