Headphone Injuries EP

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Headphone Injuries EP

Unread postby Becky » 17 Apr 2008 20:46

aussiemcluvn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Headphone Injuries EP

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 17 Apr 2008 21:16

^hmm... alrighty thanks
i absoultely love the old ev stuff <3

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Headphone Injuries EP

Unread postby nicolenice » 17 Apr 2008 21:37

aussiemcluvn

Headphone Injuries EP

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 17 Apr 2008 21:40

^^http://www.amazon.com/Sick-Puppies-EP/dp....08484634&sr=1-4

thats the link to the EP. havent had any luck with the others =[

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Headphone Injuries EP

Unread postby Mari » 18 Apr 2008 11:14

[quote author=aussiemcluvn board=sickpuppies thread=355 post=5850 time=1208493649]^^http://www.amazon.com/Sick-Puppies-EP/dp....08484634&sr=1-4

thats the link to the EP. havent had any luck with the others =[[/quoteh

Welcome to the Real World is listed on amazon as an Australian import, but currently unavailable. Somehow I doubt that is going to change soon, but there might be someone selling a used copy there at one point.

~Mari~

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Headphone Injuries EP

Unread postby Samsung » 18 Apr 2008 11:53

My avatar is always watching.

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Headphone Injuries EP

Unread postby solacematt » 18 Apr 2008 12:03

Headphone Injuried was a digital only release available via iTunes. The songs are the same one's that are on the Sick Puppies ep that is pictured there at Amazon that is also available via CDBaby and now at the bands shows. Also, it's EP, not EPK, big difference in the two ;)
-matt

aussiemcluvn

Headphone Injuries EP

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 18 Apr 2008 15:16

oh ok... thanks =]

Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Headphone Injuries EP

Unread postby Zach » 18 Apr 2008 19:48

A band's original CD can go for a lot of money if the band hits it big (which I'm sure SP will). I have the original Staind CD, and legit copies go for a few hundred bucks. Most of the ones on eBay are copies.

aussiemcluvn

Headphone Injuries EP

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 18 Apr 2008 21:16

yeah i know... hopefully i can find one before the prices get too high

Return to “Sick Puppies”