Stick To Your Guns CD?

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
rhythmmusician
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Stick To Your Guns CD?

Unread postby rhythmmusician » 08 Aug 2016 23:40

So I'm seeing SP next month and I think I'm gonna get the VIP upgrade. I already have a copy of 'Fury' signed by them and I wanna bring something to get signed. I'm weird about these things and I don't want Bryan signing anything Shim recorded, so I was wondering if anyone knew how to get their hands on a copy of a 'Stick To Your Guns' CD single? It would be a sick addition to the collection, regardless. Much appreciated

Isn't it a pity?
I wish you were really in it for life.

:rock: :evillaugh: :music:

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Stick To Your Guns CD?

Unread postby Dana » 09 Aug 2016 16:25

rhythmmusician wrote:So I'm seeing SP next month and I think I'm gonna get the VIP upgrade. I already have a copy of 'Fury' signed by them and I wanna bring something to get signed. I'm weird about these things and I don't want Bryan signing anything Shim recorded, so I was wondering if anyone knew how to get their hands on a copy of a 'Stick To Your Guns' CD single? It would be a sick addition to the collection, regardless. Much appreciated

You'll get a poster if you get the VIP. You could have them sign that.

#2017ForDavid :sp:

rhythmmusician
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rhythmmusician » 10 Aug 2016 20:05

I know, I just like having signed CDs a lot. But, since I'm a drummer I thought I might have them sign a drum head or have Mark sign a drumstick

Isn't it a pity?

SpiralingSoul
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SpiralingSoul » 10 Aug 2016 22:27

rhythmmusician wrote:I know, I just like having signed CDs a lot. But, since I'm a drummer I thought I might have them sign a drum head or have Mark sign a drumstick

Drums are really cool, I can play a little bit. I'm a bassist, myself.

SO PRAY TO YOUR GOD
STICK TO YOUR GUNS
CAUSE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN

rhythmmusician
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rhythmmusician » 10 Aug 2016 22:33

I love playing bass as well, that's why I chose my name for all of my social media accounts, I love both of the major rhythm instruments in rock bands. I play a little bit of guitar too but I absolutely love beating the hell out of my drums.

Isn't it a pity?

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 11 Aug 2016 06:38

STYG was released to stations digitally and there isn't a physical CD to be had for it, only artwork for the single.

SpiralingSoul
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SpiralingSoul » 11 Aug 2016 16:34

rhythmmusician wrote:I love playing bass as well, that's why I chose my name for all of my social media accounts, I love both of the major rhythm instruments in rock bands. I play a little bit of guitar too but I absolutely love beating the hell out of my drums.

For me, playing drums really relieves stress. And there's nothing like slapping a bass till the strings are destroyed.

SO PRAY TO YOUR GOD
STICK TO YOUR GUNS
CAUSE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN

rhythmmusician
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rhythmmusician » 11 Aug 2016 21:59

SpiralingSoul wrote:
rhythmmusician wrote:I love playing bass as well, that's why I chose my name for all of my social media accounts, I love both of the major rhythm instruments in rock bands. I play a little bit of guitar too but I absolutely love beating the hell out of my drums.

For me, playing drums really relieves stress. And there's nothing like slapping a bass till the strings are destroyed.

Do you know any SP on bass? If you do, what songs?

Isn't it a pity?

SpiralingSoul
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SpiralingSoul » 12 Aug 2016 08:15

rhythmmusician wrote:
SpiralingSoul wrote:

Do you know any SP on bass? If you do, what songs?

Riptide, Cancer, You're Going Down, and the main basslines to Master of the Universe and The Pretender.
Do you know any SP on drums?

SO PRAY TO YOUR GOD
STICK TO YOUR GUNS
CAUSE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN

rhythmmusician
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rhythmmusician » 12 Aug 2016 21:23

Riptide, Cancer, You're Going Down, and the main basslines to Master of the Universe and The Pretender.

Note for note? I can't say I do, but I try to come as close as possible when I play along. Mark has a very particular way that he plays, and it's very hard to get down on a lot of songs. I love jamming In It For Life, Nothing Really Matters, Stick To Your Guns, Walking Away and Riptide, but one piece I can never get down is the breakdown in Pitiful. That is just impossible to follow

Isn't it a pity?

SpiralingSoul
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SpiralingSoul » 13 Aug 2016 06:38

rhythmmusician wrote:

Note for note? I can't say I do, but I try to come as close as possible when I play along. Mark has a very particular way that he plays, and it's very hard to get down on a lot of songs. I love jamming In It For Life, Nothing Really Matters, Stick To Your Guns, Walking Away and Riptide, but one piece I can never get down is the breakdown in Pitiful. That is just impossible to follow

Do you play with any bands? I'm in two of them, one pop punk band, and one alt-metal type band.

SO PRAY TO YOUR GOD
STICK TO YOUR GUNS
CAUSE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN

rhythmmusician
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rhythmmusician » 13 Aug 2016 10:58

SpiralingSoul wrote:
Do you play with any bands? I'm in two of them, one pop punk band, and one alt-metal type band.

Sadly, no. Nobody in my area wants to play, or already has something going on

Isn't it a pity?

Return to “Sick Puppies”