Earth to You is missing on my pre-ordered album?

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ChrisD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Earth to You is missing on my pre-ordered album?

Unread postby ChrisD » 24 Jun 2016 09:29

First of all, I absolutely love Fury and can't wait to see Sick Puppies for the first time in two years at Rock Fest! It'll be my fifth show, but obviously the first with Bryan. I was just listening to Fury and Earth to You got stuck in my head when I ran into the grocery store (I listened to it a lot online before the pre-ordered album finally came) so I went to put it on when I got back in my car and it's not even on the CD! It's listed as track 8, but that Best Buy exclusive song, Charlatan, is in its spot on the album. Just wondering if this happened to anybody else as well because I didn't notice a post about it anywhere? Or if it's like that on all the albums from the store as well as pre-ordered ones so I have to go get the Best Buy exclusive as well to get the song, which I have absolutely no problem with, I'll probably be doing it soon anyways haha :music:

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Earth to You is missing on my pre-ordered album?

Unread postby Dana » 24 Jun 2016 11:10

They are aware of Earth To You missing off the pre-orders. If you email fury@sickpuppies.com they will get you the track.

#2017ForDavid :sp:

ChrisD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ChrisD » 24 Jun 2016 11:34

rhythmmusician
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rhythmmusician » 25 Jul 2016 23:03

I finally got around to listening to my copy of 'Fury' last night and mine has "Charlatan" instead of "Earth to You" as well. I don't mind too terribly. I think "Charlatan" is better

Isn't it a pity?
I wish you were really in it for life.

:rock: :evillaugh: :music:

Return to “Sick Puppies”