How do you discover Sick Puppies

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
JohannaGistvik
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How do you discover Sick Puppies

Unread postby JohannaGistvik » 07 Mar 2016 04:00

Sick Puppies kept popping up as a suggestion on Spotify. I'd never heard of them and I'm usually quite sceptical of the Discover lists as they are usually not quite right for me. I'm a very picky music fan. After a few months I finally caved and clicked on them and listened to "You're Going Down". Well played, Spotify. Well played.... :rock:

Kship2001
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Kship2001 » 09 Sep 2016 12:06

I actually saw them before I discovered them. I saw them with Nickelback in May 2010. I started listening to them in 2011 when I heard All the Same on the radio. After seeing them at House of Blues Chicago in September 2012, there was no going back. They were officially my favorite band ever. :rock:

Crazy is just fine cause I like where I'm going :sp:

TheBeardMan_SP
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby TheBeardMan_SP » 21 Feb 2017 19:50

aznprincessesa
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby aznprincessesa » 30 Apr 2017 11:31

I got introduced to the band back in 2010 when Wonsickpuppy and his rockin wife got me tickets to see them at the Knitting Factory in Boise, Idaho. SP was the Headliner that night with Adelitas Way as one of the openers. Definitely was an epic show and I definitely left there a fan after that show!!

:sp: "You can't regret what you don't decide." :rock:

JaseNZ
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JaseNZ » 26 Oct 2017 20:26

I was on holiday in Australia a few months ago to see a friend. You're Going Down came up when I put Spotify on random, and I loved it. Grabbed the whole album and I've been listening to it non-stop.

Read up on the band history, was really bummed that Shimon left. Don't know what the real story was, as there are many different versions of what happened, but I love watching the YouTube video of the band talking about how Bryan joined the band...and I think the vocals he brings are amazing!

Return to “Sick Puppies”